ForumVerkehr & Sicherheit
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Wissen
  4. Verkehr & Sicherheit
  5. Autokauf bei Autoscout und Händler verkauft sein Auto aus dem Ausland.

Autokauf bei Autoscout und Händler verkauft sein Auto aus dem Ausland.

Themenstarteram 3. August 2007 um 15:36

Hallo...Ich hoffe das dieses Thema nicht so oft behandelt wurde. Ich bin neu im Forum und habe versucht das Thema zu finden, aber nix konkretes gefunden.

Ich habe die Tage mal ein super Angebot gesehen in Autoscout und hab mich mit E-Mail in Kontakt gesetzt. Daraufhin bekam ich eine E-Mail auf englisch. Ich werde sie einfach mal kopieren. Und euch meine Antwort darauf zeigen. Ich wüsste einfach zu gerne ob das echt ne Abzocke aus dem Internet ist:

Hello,

I am glad to see an email from you,it means that you really
have interest for my car and maybe we can close a deal together. I want to be honest with
you, I bought the car from Germany and brought the car to London, United Kingdom, my
residential place.The car has germane papers with TUV and all the taxes paid. Here in UK I cannot sell the car,since it has the steering wheel on the left side, not on the right one, and this is why many people don't want to buy the car here.
The car is in excellent condition, first hand,never involved in any accidents,the engine works perfect,
it has the technical book and all papers OK,also real km.
It can be registered in any European country and it's ready to be yours.
So if you preserve interest please reply me so I can give you more information and photos in order for you to be sure
that this is what you want to buy.If you are interested I can ship you the car and I will arrange for a 5 days inspection
period.

Best regards!!

Daraufhin habe ich geantwortet und wollte wissen ob die Verkäuferin einverstanden wäre die kosten fürs Schiffen zu übernehmen. Alles schien ok zu. Ich wollte zusätzlich noch einige Fotos zu dem Auto und bekam sie später, jedoch wurden  mir die gewünschten Fotos vom Motor und der rechten Seite nie zugeschickt. Die 2te E-Mail die ich bekam war diese:

Thank you for getting back to me. I want to close this deal as soon and as safe as possible for both,
that is why I suggest that I will send the car to you,free to your home address, (I will handle the delivery costs),
you will be contacted by the escrow shipping company and they will send you a notice that the car is going to your address.
To be more specific you will send the money for the car to the shipping company, to be held by them in a secure account, until you receive and inspect the car. YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO THE COMPANY WHEN I START THE SHIPPING, NOT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT, TELL ME IF YOU UNDERSTAND. You can always check that the car is on it's way trough the escrow tracking sistem to your address and you can contact the company at any time to see that the car is yours already. I am an honest person and I expect the same from you,
I want to be safe also because you are safe.This is how it works the escrow shipping companies. Once you receive the car and the papers and inspect them you will tell
to the company that it's all OK and only then they will give me the money. If there is so ething you don't like about the car in any way you can simply send it back on my expense, (no extra money for you) and you will take your money back. The price is final. I hope I am fair as this is the only way I will handle this deal . I will find a company that offers good prieces for shipping and a safe way for both ,and I will give you my response.
Please think good about my offer, get your money CASH, ready for dealing with me. I don't want to loose money on shipping times before I have a serious buyer and if you agree to it REPLY ME WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THEM SHIPPED and I will start the shipping process.

PS: Read carefully the things mentioned before, AND TELL ME IF IT IS CLEAR TO YOU, and if you understand,in order for me to know if I will reserve this car for you.

Das war auch dann die letzte E-Mail dieser Verkäuferin und ich habe nur paar pics vom Auto bekommen. Und selbst die Anzeige aus Autoscout wurde entfernt. Ich wüsste einfach gerne ob das ne typische Masche ist um Leute abzuziehen, weil ich mir echt sicher mit dem Wagen war und mich schon verliebt hatte in ihn:mad:.

Ich wäre euch dankbar wenn ihr mir etwas weiter helfen könntet; meinem Freund ist auch sowas ähnliches 2 mal passiert. Er hatte Autos gefunden der Marke Bmw, die in Spanien sind und in Italien und erzählt wird, dass diese Leute dort einige Monate leben und arbeiten. Ich würde echt gerne wissen ob das alles noch seriös ist.

Danke im Vorraus an alle und Sorry wenn ich das Thema nochmals wieder hoch holen sollte, wenn es auch schon mal bearbeitet worden ist.

MFG