3. Auto
  4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. E60 & E61
  7. Tv module e60

Tv module e60

BMW 5er E60
Themenstarteram 23. April 2018 um 17:33

Cheers to all,my name is bogdan and I have a question,if u can help me.I have an e60 520d form 2006 with CCC nav.,and I installed a small retrofit,an oem module tv.The retrofit is about 90% finalized,i need last part antenna tv for this oem module and i do not know how it looks and where i could find them.can u help me with this information,i want to finish this retrofit.I attached a small movie with my unfinished retrofit.My module tv is coded with NCs expert.thanks in advance,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIXzyKw6kaM&feature=youtu.be

Ähnliche Themen
37 Antworten
am 23. April 2018 um 19:15

Diversity

Themenstarteram 23. April 2018 um 21:35

can u give me a code,a screenshot or something pls?

am 23. April 2018 um 21:59

65209193833 there you go.

Themenstarteram 23. April 2018 um 23:13

only this?

https://www.dparts.com/.../65209193833

am 24. April 2018 um 2:52

As I already said.

Hello Bogdan, in which country do you live?

Most countries are changing to DVB-T2 while there is no DVB-T2 OEM Tuner for E60 as far as I know.

am 24. April 2018 um 7:15

There is but not for E60. So it's useless to retrofit pure DVBT.

Depends on the country. Some still have DVB-T1....

Themenstarteram 24. April 2018 um 8:03

but I saw it have a power plug this diversity antenna.My question is: from where it feeds??

I live in Romania and I know here transmission is probably dvb-t2,but is stil one post remain TVR1 which still emit in analog eter.My father have bmw X5 from 2004 and receives this post in analogy mode.I don t understand why x5 receives so fine this post.I want to finish this retrofit,but I don t have last part antennas who do not even know where to find them.I love this car e60 and I want to have all option in ccc nav.I would be very happy to know where this antenna is feeding, because I saw that it has a plug and I do not know where it goes.a complete scheme would help me for this retrofit to understand where the diversity antenna is feeding.on the other hand, I am aware that there were very few e60 cars with this TV retrofit.And here in Romania there are very few people who know how to help me to finish this upgrading,they just coding with SSS progman,NCS expert and ISTA+ and that's it.I'm not sure if it coded correctly with NCS because I don t have option to manual scan a program(fine tuning) and I don t understand why.This tuner automatically scans and finds it and save it in autostore

Bogdan, as far as I know the factory antenna solution is not that simple. I suggest that you simply buy some after-market antennas and use them. I think the factory tuner is giving +12V phantom/centerpin power (you can measure this) on the antenna connectors.

In this case you must use antennas that can work with +12V (many after-market antennas run with +5V) or passive antennas.

Themenstarteram 24. April 2018 um 10:26

can u recommend me an after market antenna solution for my car e60?

Please measure the voltage on the tuner's Fakra antenna outputs first.

I have always exchanged the factory DVB-T tuners for an after-market solution, so I am not sure about the voltage on the signal pins. It is also possible that the antenna amp is powered external, not by the tuner.

Themenstarteram 24. April 2018 um 13:08

don t know how to measure

Measure voltage on Center pin of antenna connector of tuner (with ACC on) to ground....

Deine Antwort