3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Caddy
  6. Caddy 3 & 4
  7. 2.0 SDI to 2.0 TDI engine swap wiring

2.0 SDI to 2.0 TDI engine swap wiring

VW Caddy 3 (2K/2C)
Themenstarteram 2. Juli 2024 um 11:01

Hi, I have a 2006 VW Caddy (UK spec) which originally had a 2.0 SDI (non turbo) engine. I have now fitted a 2.0 TDI engine, with the engine code: BKD. I have a problem with the N75 valve and glow plug circuit, so I need to re-pin them on the ECU. Does anybody know what wires I need to change? Or does anybody have a wiring diagram for a BKD ECU? Thanks

Ähnliche Themen
5 Antworten

you can User Erwin to get some Wiring scematics. but IT Costa 8€/h. and You need an Vehicle id from a car with the New engine.

..you dont use the engineering wire harness of the new engine?

Themenstarteram 2. Juli 2024 um 11:19

Zitat:

@protagonist schrieb am 2. Juli 2024 um 13:04:19 Uhr:

you can User Erwin to get some Wiring scematics. but IT Costa 8€/h. and You need an Vehicle id from a car with the New engine.

..you dont use the engineering wire harness of the new engine?

I used the engine wiring loom and ECU for the new engine. But the N75 valve and glow plug circuit is part of the main vehicle (Caddy) wiring loom, which is all still original. Everything plugs in correctly, but I believe a few of the pins are different on the new ECU, so now they are in the wrong position. I need to change them, but not sure where they go.

ok. i understand. you´r right.

erwin link : https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do , When you register, select "company" under "Type of consumer". Otherwise you won't be able to download any plans. Don't worry, nothing will happen if you enter a fictitious company name.

Themenstarteram 2. Juli 2024 um 11:42

Zitat:

@protagonist schrieb am 2. Juli 2024 um 13:35:42 Uhr:

ok. i understand. you´r right.

erwin link : https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do , When you register, select "company" under "Type of consumer". Otherwise you won't be able to download any plans. Don't worry, nothing will happen if you enter a fictitious company name.

I will give it a try, but unfortunately I do not have any information for the vehicle that the engine came from. I know it was a MK5 Golf, but that's all I know.

problem solved?

Deine Antwort