4. Ford
  5. Focus & C-Max
  6. Focus Mk4
  7. Audi A4 vs Ford Focus

Audi A4 vs Ford Focus

Ford Focus Mk4
Themenstarteram 24. Juli 2019 um 12:09

Hello,

Maybe i make this topic in the wrong place.

I almost make my signature on a brand new Focus wagon 2.0 ecoblue Titanium with almost every equipment.

I like The car but i cant get the Audi A4 out og my head.

The Audi Will be from 2017 so not a new car.

I have to give some Extra Cash for The Audi and Will not get The same equipment.

Someone have tried both cars? Is the Audi a much better car to drive?

I know The interior quality is much better in The Audi but what about The drive comfort?

Thank you

Ähnliche Themen
7 Antworten
am 24. Juli 2019 um 12:15

It might be a better idea if you can drive both cars.

am 24. Juli 2019 um 12:28

Take the A4. It's the better car. (I had an A4/2015)

am 24. Juli 2019 um 13:12

Zitat:

@wo359 schrieb am 24. Juli 2019 um 14:28:51 Uhr:

Take the A4. It's the better car. (I had an A4/2015)

+1

am 24. Juli 2019 um 13:38

Audi?:mad: :confused:

If you wanna tailgate others.. sure,:D but if you want more for lesser money then go with the Ford.

am 24. Juli 2019 um 13:53

Take the car that fits better for you!

It makes no sense to talk about what's the best car.

I have three kids so I would take neither of them.

The better car for me is the S-Max ;)

am 24. Juli 2019 um 20:25

Personally I would never buy an Audi because

- "premium class" compact executive cars / D-Segment cars are supposed to be rear wheel drive with longitudinal engine while Audi usually goes for the cheaper front wheel drives with transverse engine... same goes for the transmission where the industrie standard for the premium segment usually is the hydraulic automatic while Audi mostly uses the cheaper dual-clutch transmissions

- they were supposedly the driving force behind the whole "VAG diesel gate" including corrupt/lying officials and major scam-mentallity

If you want a premium D-Segment I would either go for a BMW 3 wagon or a MB C-Class wagon... Audi is just a polished (and overexpensive) Volkswagen

The Focus is a C-Segment anways, so not really a fair comparison to any of those

am 24. Juli 2019 um 20:43

Hi,

if a lot of People shall hold you for a prick, then buy the Audi. If you want a good car an your peace on the road then buy the Ford.

Deine Antwort