ForumFocus Mk4
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Ford
  5. Focus & C-Max
  6. Focus Mk4
  7. Automatikgetriebe vibriert/schüttelt/schaudert bei 80 km/h und 50 km/h.

Automatikgetriebe vibriert/schüttelt/schaudert bei 80 km/h und 50 km/h.

Ford Focus Mk4
Themenstarteram 15. Juni 2022 um 3:38

Hallo, ich bin in Australien. (Bitte verzeihen Sie die englische Google-Übersetzung.)

Ein paar Leute in einem Forum in Australien haben ein Problem mit ihrem 1,5-Liter-182-PS-Automatik-Focus (2019/2020).

Bei 80 km/h und 50 km/h bei gleichmäßiger Fahrt tritt ein starkes Vibrieren/Rütteln/Ruckeln auf.

Ich habe auch eines dieser Autos, aber ich habe dieses Problem nicht (meins ist 2021).

Es gab kürzlich ein Software-Update des PCM-Antriebsstrang-Steuermoduls, das grobe Gangwechsel und die Verzögerung von D nach R behoben hat. Aber es hat nicht jedem mit diesem Vibrieren/Zittern/Zittern geholfen.

Weiß jemand woran das liegt? Einige haben eine Zylinderdeaktivierung vorgeschlagen, aber ich habe dieses Problem bei meinem Auto nicht, also scheint es auch etwas anderes zu sein.

Danke, Paul

Zitat:

English:

Auto transmission vibration/shake/shudder at 80km/h and 50km/h.

Hi, I am in Australia. (Please pardon the English google translation.)

A few people on a forum in Australia have a problem with their 1.5L 182hp automatic Focus (2019/2020).

There is a strong vibration/shake/shudder at 80km/h and 50km/h when cruising at an even speed.

I also have one of these cars but I don’t have this problem (mine is 2021).

There was a recent PCM powertrain control module software update that has fixed rough gear shifts and the D to R delay. But it hasn’t helped everyone with this vibration/shake/shudder.

Does anyone know what this is caused by? Some have suggested cylinder deactivation, but I don’t have this problem on my car so it seems to be something else as well.

Thank you, Paul

Ähnliche Themen
7 Antworten

Hi, I'm driving a Focus with the exact same engine and transmission but do not have this issue. Mine is from 2019 and the update you mentioned actually came out about two years ago and fixed the rough gear shifts and the delay you mentioned. Is there yet another one now for the same problem that I'm not aware of? I don't need it since those problems were fixed for me with the old update but it's strange that they would repeat the same update again.

Sadly I can't say what is causing it but it could be the cylinder (de-)activation as you also mentioned.

Themenstarteram 15. Juni 2022 um 23:57

I don't know if there is yet another update. It is possible that the update came to Australia later than other countries.

My Focus has a different engine (1.5L Diesel / 120hp) but (in my opinion) I also have the same 8-speed Automatic Transmission. It's a '22 Model (Built 10/21) and I also have transmission issues because it doesn't work smooth when you're just cruising.

When the car was in garage the first time (March '22) they didn't find anything and there also was no Update available. Last week it was in Garage for the second time, just to make a Reset. But then there also was an update available now.

Now the transmission ist working a little more smooth, but it's still working much worse than the 8-Speed Automatic Transmission of my BMW 218dA.

Themenstarteram 17. Juni 2022 um 2:44

Zitat:

@fluxwildly76 schrieb am 16. Juni 2022 um 07:07:35 Uhr:

My Focus has a different engine (1.5L Diesel / 120hp) but (in my opinion) I also have the same 8-speed Automatic Transmission. It's a '22 Model (Built 10/21) and I also have transmission issues because it doesn't work smooth when you're just cruising.

I think your 8-speed transmission is the 8F35 (high torque) whereas mine is the 8F24 (low torque), but they are similar.

I don't think the EcoBlue diesel engines have cylinder deactivation(?).

Do you mean it is rough only when changing gears, or do you mean when cruising in one gear at a steady speed?

Zitat:

@Zeeb-Australia schrieb am 17. Juni 2022 um 04:44:31 Uhr:

Zitat:

@fluxwildly76 schrieb am 16. Juni 2022 um 07:07:35 Uhr:

I think your 8-speed transmission is the 8F35 (high torque) whereas mine is the 8F24 (low torque), but they are similar.

I don't think the EcoBlue diesel engines have cylinder deactivation(?).

Do you mean it is rough only when changing gears, or do you mean when cruising in one gear at a steady speed?

I don't know if there's a differece between tose transmissions, but I don't think the small 1.5L Diesel engine has more Torque than the 1.5L ecoboost.

But I think the Diesel engines don't have cylinder deactivation.

At the beginning I had both issues, now (after the update) the first one is almost gone, but the second one still exists.

Themenstarteram 19. Juni 2022 um 4:22

Zitat:

@fluxwildly76 schrieb am 17. Juni 2022 um 09:02:34 Uhr:

I don't know if there's a differece between tose transmissions, but I don't think the small 1.5L Diesel engine has more Torque than the 1.5L ecoboost.

But I think the Diesel engines don't have cylinder deactivation.

At the beginning I had both issues, now (after the update) the first one is almost gone, but the second one still exists.

I think your transmission is 300Nm peak torque at 1750-2250 rpm. Mine is only 240Nm at 1600 rpm, even though I have higher power.

I don't know if your rough transmission behaviour could be a similar issue, but ok it is not cylinder deactivation. I wonder if the 95hp diesel has the same issue as your 120hp.

I think the 95hp diesel is almost the same engine, maybe a smaller charger and different software.

Deine Antwort