4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. 5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  7. Carplay not working anymore..

Carplay not working anymore..

BMW 5er F10
Themenstarteram 14. August 2024 um 16:11

Hello everyone..

2 years ago i bought a patch for Apple Carplay and the navigation map and all other options for my daughter BMW X5 xDrive40e from 2016-11-29.

I had to do it with a usb stick and everything went wel i could see the Apple Carplay icon but the car could not connect to the Iphone, on the this forum i was told that proberly the car did not have a wifi antenna so i orderd one for her car and took the NBT Evo unit out and connected the wifi antenna. After that the car could connect to the Iphone and Apple Carplay worked perfectly ( only on smal screen not full screen) for almost 2 years. A few days ago when she gets in the car and starts the car the BMW logo appears on the IDrive screen and everything works radio plays she can navigate with the original bmw navigation but when the car connects to Apple Carplay the screen goes black and on the right side of the screen there is a message (connected to Iphone Joni) I tried deleting the Iphone connection and made a new connection to the car ,disconnected bouth batterys of the car for one hour connected the batterys again but nothing changed ones the car make a connection to Apple Carpla the screen goes black.

The Car was delivered with an original NBT EVO .

What can be wrong?

Thank you.

Best regards