3. Auto
  4. Mercedes
  5. E-Klasse
  6. W124
  7. Engine mounts ?

Engine mounts ?

Mercedes E-Klasse W124
Themenstarteram 9. Dezember 2014 um 8:08

im not from Germany, thus i don't speak German.

I neeed to get 2 engine mounts for my E220, I live in Israel, and here parts are very expensive, so im gonna buy the engine mounts from outside Israel, I need to know which company is good, I won't buy URO or Meyle or any crap. I've read that Lemfoerder is OEM, also Phoenix is OEM too, both of them are made in Turkey. how much does the Lemfoerder cost in Germany ? im leaning more to the Lemfoerder if its the 2nd best company.

I've seen Lemfoerder engine mounts on Ebay for € 54 however, they ship to Europe, I will try to contact them to see if they can ship to Israel. but if anyopne could help me and make a deal, he buys 2 X Lemfoerder engine mounts (wherever you buy your parts from) and post it on Ebay for me so I can buy them from you, and then i will pay for you for everything, parts, shipping and time you've consumed or 10% for you depends on price.

Note: paying through Paypal, using eBay only.

Regards,

Samir.

Ähnliche Themen
17 Antworten
am 9. Dezember 2014 um 9:56
Themenstarteram 9. Dezember 2014 um 10:07

Zitat:

@triplee1063 schrieb am 9. Dezember 2014 um 10:56:35 Uhr:

Look at this :

https://www.kfzteile24.de/index.cgi?...

is Febi good ? like OEM quality ? local store has them, he says they are made in Turkey.

am 9. Dezember 2014 um 10:11

a lot of spare parts are made in turkey.That doesn´t mean that they are not good.

I would try them.

nowadays nearly nothing is produced in germany any more... it´s more important to look for the original manufacturer than the distributor.

Febi for example is one of these distributors. not every part from Febi is good, in fact there are a lot of parts from Febi which are crap, but when buying mounts from Febi in most cases you get parts produced by Boge, same as when buying Lemförder. since Boge is the producer (and Febi and Lemförder are only distributors in this case) these parts are known for not making any problems at all, but to get the fitting mount to your car (there are different ones depending on engine and build-in extras like AC, radio, sunroof) you have to know the exact part number from mercedes.

Lemförder and Boge are OEM, but since we now know that Lemförder only buys at Boge that doesn´t surprise us anymore. ;)

then there is SGF (Süddeutsche GelenkscheibenFabrik (southgerman flexible-joint-disc manufacturer) ) who produce in germany and who´s parts are also known to be very good.

another producer is Corteco. they can be good, but some people have reported problems. Corteco also is an OEM for mercedes, but that startet only when the W210 came into production. the original 124-parts were not produced by corteco. nevertheless, corteco can also be bought, but again you have to look closely which partnumber you need since they also offer different mounts for different cars.

like you mentioned, Meyle = crap. also Bandel = crap. luckily there are no URO-parts in germany, that is one problem we don´t have to worry about. :D

Themenstarteram 9. Dezember 2014 um 17:43

Zitat:

@bbongi schrieb am 9. Dezember 2014 um 18:28:49 Uhr:

nowadays nearly nothing is produced in germany any more... it´s more important to look for the original manufacturer than the distributor.

Febi for example is one of these distributors. not every part from Febi is good, in fact there are a lot of parts from Febi which are crap, but when buying mounts from Febi in most cases you get parts produced by Boge, same as when buying Lemförder. since Boge is the producer (and Febi and Lemförder are only distributors in this case) these parts are known for not making any problems at all, but to get the fitting mount to your car (there are different ones depending on engine and build-in extras like AC, radio, sunroof) you have to know the exact part number from mercedes.

Lemförder and Boge are OEM, but since we now know that Lemförder only buys at Boge that doesn´t surprise us anymore. ;)

then there is SGF (Süddeutsche GelenkscheibenFabrik (southgerman flexible-joint-disc manufacturer) ) who produce in germany and who´s parts are also known to be very good.

another producer is Corteco. they can be good, but some people have reported problems. Corteco also is an OEM for mercedes, but that startet only when the W210 came into production. the original 124-parts were not produced by corteco. nevertheless, corteco can also be bought, but again you have to look closely which partnumber you need since they also offer different mounts for different cars.

like you mentioned, Meyle = crap. also Bandel = crap. luckily there are no URO-parts in germany, that is one problem we don´t have to worry about. :D

I thought Febi isn't that good, local store has Febi each mount costs 61 Euros, I think im gonna get the mounts from my local store, can't wait :D.

how much time should they last ?

Normaly spare parts made in turkey are for the garbage can...

Lemförder is wholesaler and buys their goods anywhere.

For your engine mounts, you will find OE Quality by Febi, Lemförder or Boge.

You can also buy this goods at mercedes benz, the price is not realy higher, just a few euros...

The problem with the engine mounts is, there're a lot of differences, so you need the right OE number, from Mercedes-Benz to check what aftermarket number you need and than you have to buy the right aftermarket number.

For this identification your FIN (Fehicle Registration Number) is required.

You can send me an EMail and than i can send you the right spareparts, payment can be made by paypall. I sent sometimes items to israel, shipping duration is normaly between 3 and 6 weeks.

am 9. Dezember 2014 um 19:00

Febi 43,-

Mercedes 110.-

Themenstarteram 9. Dezember 2014 um 19:21

Zitat:

@triplee1063 schrieb am 9. Dezember 2014 um 20:00:10 Uhr:

Febi 43,-

Mercedes 110.-

How much does the shipping cost, for a pair of mounts? How long will it take to israel?

to get no garbage, i would buy only Lemförder, Boge, Corteco or original

Febi is 95 % garbage

How much does the shipping cost, for a pair of mounts? How long will it take to israel?

Hi, I sometimes buy spare parts form Israel for my vintage Peugeot's (wired world!)

Yet, shipping costs depends on the supplier. Delivery time approximately two weeks - with no hassels so far...

The weight of one piece is about 1 kg, so the shipping costs for both are max. 27 €.

https://www.tomba-express.com/index.php

Zitat:

@triplee1063 schrieb am 9. Dezember 2014 um 20:00:10 Uhr:

Febi 43,-

Mercedes 110.-

Febi = Boge = Mercedes-Benz, the engine mounts are by the 5%.

I don't know how triplee can make a price without knowing the part numbers. The mounts depends on the extras like automatic, klimate, etc. Without the VIN you have no chance to find the right mounts and no chance to know the price.

Last time i needed two and only lemförder was available with the right part number and the difference from cheapest LF price to Mercedes OE was 6€ each.

Just in the internet you will find people who don't know anything, they don't know even what car it is and they don't know the price, but they realy believe it's to expensive.

Themenstarteram 10. Dezember 2014 um 9:14

Zitat:

@Mark-86 schrieb am 9. Dezember 2014 um 19:52:17 Uhr:

Normaly spare parts made in turkey are for the garbage can...

Lemförder is wholesaler and buys their goods anywhere.

For your engine mounts, you will find OE Quality by Febi, Lemförder or Boge.

You can also buy this goods at mercedes benz, the price is not realy higher, just a few euros...

The problem with the engine mounts is, there're a lot of differences, so you need the right OE number, from Mercedes-Benz to check what aftermarket number you need and than you have to buy the right aftermarket number.

For this identification your FIN (Fehicle Registration Number) is required.

You can send me an EMail and than i can send you the right spareparts, payment can be made by paypall. I sent sometimes items to israel, shipping duration is normaly between 3 and 6 weeks.

I have EPC (Electronic Part Catalouge) on my PC, using my VIN the part number i got is 124 270 17 17.

Here's my VIN: WDB1240221C079330, make sure its the correct number.

If its correct that Mercedes-Benz sells engine mounts for a couple of Euros higher than LF then i will get genuine MB. here in MB they cost around 150 Euro for 1 engine mount.

Im confused, whether to Get Febi from local store and no need to wait, or to get genuine MB from you and wait 6 weeks....

Currently the car is getting a head gasket replacement, so its easier to replace mounts while some parts are disassmebled.

Duration is normaly 2 - 6 weeks.

But you can buy the mounts in die local store from febi, in germany in the febi package is Boge drin, it's OE Quality where they cut out the star, you can see where it was...

The Part number 124 270 17 17 is not valid.

Can it be 124 240 17 17? Price is 103,39 incl. Tax for each.

If you can buy the right part number from Febi for cheaper, do this. Its normaly the same part.

Sometimes the right one, cause there are a lot of different mounts, is not available from febi. Last time i odered two for a E320 and there was 81€ Lemförder and 87€ MB and Febi NA.

Deine Antwort