3. Auto
  4. Mercedes
  5. C-Klasse
  6. W205
  7. erste Erfahrung / Probefahrt mit dem 300de oder 300e

erste Erfahrung / Probefahrt mit dem 300de oder 300e

Mercedes C-Klasse S205
Themenstarteram 12. Juli 2019 um 9:39

Hello guys, first of all sorry to open a new topic in English, but this is by far the biggest Europe car forum I found, and I find a lot of interesting discussions in here, however I have to use the google translator to understand them :rolleyes:

I've always been a BMW fan, and owned several of them, I currently drive a 1M (as a daily).

3 months ago I ordered a G20 330e for myself as my next daily, but I saw that Mercedes recently released the C 300 de, and it made me think twice about if I made the right decision or not, even though I never owned a Mercedes before, the Mercedes has more power (306 hp) and it is faster, also it has a diesel engine which consumes a lot less fuel, and has a 66 liters fuel tank. I recently discovered that the 330e only has a 40 liter tank (!!), with a petrol engine I cannot see myself making more than 350 klms with a tank, which is very little, by contrast I believe that the Mercedes will do 1000 klms easy on a tank. If the BMW gasoline engine was an exciting one I wouldn't mind this too much, but the engine is not sporty or a very good one, so it makes me think that a diesel engine would be just as exciting and fun when driving faster. What is your opinion on this?

Also my question is, does any of you tried the C 300 de or even the E 300 de? How they drive? The BMW better be much better dynamically and much more fun, because otherwise I don't see anything in favour of the 330e compared to the C 300 de, other than looks and a bit more modern feel. I really hope I'm wrong about this though!

[Von Motor-Talk aus dem Thema 'BMW 330e vs Mercedes 300de' überführt.]

[Von Motor-Talk aus dem Thema 'C300de Erfahrungen/Lieferung/Bestellung/Dauer' überführt.]

Beste Antwort im Thema

Ihr führt das Konzept "Hybrid" ad absurdum.....

203 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
203 Antworten
am 12. Juli 2019 um 9:55

Hi...

I recently ordered a 330e but had a look on the C300de as well.

BMW 330e is sportier (in driving and look), more modern in exterior and interior, cheaper (at least my calculations).

It will have less range than the Mercedes and less top speed (but 230 to 250km/h will be noticeable only in low traffic situations).

C300de is already available as station wagon (330e Touring release is Summer 2020) and thus is roomier. It is also more classier if you prefer that. The combination with the Diesel is a smart decision for business users rather than for petrol heads... it sounds probably not that nice and doesn't ref that good - but you get excellent range.

To me it is a decision of your personal type... do you like a sports sedan or a more practical and classier car. Fortunatley both cars are so different that it should be an easy decision.... for me it was..!

[Von Motor-Talk aus dem Thema 'C300de Erfahrungen/Lieferung/Bestellung/Dauer' überführt.]

Themenstarteram 12. Juli 2019 um 11:07

Have you tried a C class with AMG package and air suspension? Does the BMW stilll handle much better? I don't have any experience in any of these cars...

Yes, I prioritize the sports aspect alot, that's why I drive the 1M for 7 years as my daily :) , but the C class is faster and still uses lot less fuel and has a much bigger range with one fuel tank. I don't understand how BMW being the more sporty sedan of the segment allows Mercedes to be faster, and also much more efficient aswell. Is there any good review for this new C 300 de? I cannot find it.

For me the choice was obvious too, or so I thought!

am 17. Juli 2019 um 9:24

Hallo,

hat schon jemand einen der ein C300de Bestellt und auch schon geliefert bekommen?

Gibt es hier leute mit ersten Eindrücken?

Lieferzeit?

Dauer?

Danke Gruß

https://www.motor-talk.de/.../...uer-die-bestellfreigabe-t6526088.html

Hallo,

ich bin letzte Woche den BMW 330e Probe gefahren (Bericht im 3er Forum). Auf die C-Klasse hybrid warte ich immer noch.

Hat schon jemand erste Erfahrungen gemacht?

- Fahrverhalten

- Leistung

- Reichweite

Grüße

Florian

am 1. Oktober 2019 um 7:57

Soweit ich weiß, sind die C Hybride noch nicht ausgeliefert worden.

Ich war am Wochenende auch mal im Autohaus (Mercedes München) - da stand auch noch kein Vorführwagen in der EQC Ecke...

Ich sollte meinen bald bekommen - werde dann berichten :-)

Auf der IAA waren Fahrzeuge zu sehen

Seit einem Jahr geistern die Marketing c300de und e’s durch die Welt. Nur gefahren hat sie noch keiner,...

Wie auch, gibt ja keine außer denen mit dem Kennzeichen S-EQ XXX

E300de gibt es schon zahlreich. Vielleicht mal da im Forum fragen.

Habe gerade einen C300de T-Modell probe gefahren.

Lieferzeit soll im Moment 4 Monate betragen.

Kofferraum sehr eingeschränkt durch die Batterie. Ansonsten macht das Fahren sehr viel Spaß. Elektrische Reichweite liegt bei knapp unter 40Km.

Da ich Dienstwagen fahre, ist für mich die 0,5% Besteuerung sehr interessant.

Alternativen zum Dieselhybrid gibt es für mich auf Grund der jählichen Fahrleistung nicht. Und für rein elektrisch ist es mir noch zu früh.

Fazit: schönes Auto mit Kofferraummakel.

am 8. Oktober 2019 um 7:24

Moin zusammen,

@cartweeter 4 Monate explizit für das T-Modell oder gilt das auch für die Limousine?

Danke und Grüße

Bei der Limousine sollte mehr Zeit eingeplant werden. Diese wird in Südafrika gebaut und muss er per Schiff nach Bremen gekarrt werden. Das allein nimmt ca. 6 Wochen in Anspruch.

Im November soll es erste testwagen geben hat mir mein Händler jetzt gesagt.

Deine Antwort