1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Motorrad
  4. Biker-Treff
  5. export motorcyle to czech republic

export motorcyle to czech republic

Themenstarteram 10. Oktober 2012 um 15:08

Hallo Deutsche freunden,

Weil mein Deutsch sehr schrecklich ist ... so werde ich in Englisch weiter.

I live in the Czech Republic and want to import a second hand motorcycle from a private seller in Germany.. I want this, because you Germans seem to take good care of your bikes and offer better prices compared to Czech Republic.

I am trying to find out which documents I will need to get from the seller. I am also trying to find out if I need to make specific export arrangements. Does anyone have experience with this?

Does anyone know which list of documents I will need to acquire from the seller? I assume I will need, at least, the following:

-fahrzeugnummer/fahrzeugpapier

-invoice from the seller that states he sold me the motorcycle

-TUV papers/number(though I understand I can arrange DEKRA myself in case of missing TUV).

Am I missing anything from this list?

Then there is German customs(i think). Does the seller need to arrange de-registration from Germany? Also, will I need to arrange some type of export document? I plan to transport the bike in a van so I assume I don't need those red license plates for export.

Sorry for the many questions... I find it difficult to find specific information for arranging a bike for export. So I hope I am asking in the right place.. :)

Any advice is very welcome!

Danke!

Beste Antwort im Thema

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von Nersgatt

A invoice or some kind of contract would be a good idea to proof that you bought the bike. But it is not really necassary if you trust the seller. "Shake hands" is also a contract in germany ;)

WRONG!

If you get into a police operation and they check your papers, then without a contract, as a non-German, you could get into big trouble, not being able to produce one. Probably depends on the police officer you're dealing with, but I wouldn't want to take any risks.

Will you want to ride the bike home or put it on a trailer? I suppose it's the trailer, for you'd need the European customs license to ride it back home. If it's the trailer, you don't even need TÜV.

As mentioned before, get the "Zulassungsbescheinigung I and II" (II might not be available if the bike isn't registered) and the seller's contract. I wouldn't want to get into having to explain why I have a bike on my trailer for which I don't have any contract.

Stay on the safe side there.

14 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
14 Antworten
am 10. Oktober 2012 um 15:36

Since the Czech Republic is part of the european union, it should not be too difficult to export the bike.

You will get from the seller the "Fahrzeugbrief" and a maybe the "Fahrzeugschein" (made void, if the seller deregistered the bike). A few years ago, the documents changed in Germany. If the bike already has the new documents, you will get the "Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil I" and "Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil II" instead of the Fahrzeugschein an Fahrzeugbrief.

With theese documents check the frame number, witch has to match the Number in the documents.

These documents are the most importent.

Then, you will get a document from the last "Hauptuntersuchung" wich is a technical check every veiheicle in germany need every two years. This document can be from TÜV, DEKRA or GTÜ. Thees 3 organisations are the most common, witch are allowed to make the technical check and write the document.

A invoice or some kind of contract would be a good idea to proof that you bought the bike. But it is not really necassary if you trust the seller. "Shake hands" is also a contract in germany ;)

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von Nersgatt

WRONG!

If you get into a police operation and they check your papers, then without a contract, as a non-German, you could get into big trouble, not being able to produce one. Probably depends on the police officer you're dealing with, but I wouldn't want to take any risks.

Will you want to ride the bike home or put it on a trailer? I suppose it's the trailer, for you'd need the European customs license to ride it back home. If it's the trailer, you don't even need TÜV.

As mentioned before, get the "Zulassungsbescheinigung I and II" (II might not be available if the bike isn't registered) and the seller's contract. I wouldn't want to get into having to explain why I have a bike on my trailer for which I don't have any contract.

Stay on the safe side there.

No, it's totally true. A contract can be a written one as well as verbal one.

If the vehicle isn't reported as stolen, the police must not make any troubles. Even if the seller reports the motorcycle as stolen, a written contract won't help you, because everybody can fake one.

But in fact, the police isn't even allowed to search your van without severe suspicion.

Since the czech republic is in the EU, there are no customs you need a written agreement for.

However, I don't know any reason against a written contract.

I'm talking from experience. :)

Guy I know bought a Volvo from a friend in Germany via said "shake hands", put it on a trailer and wanted to bring it back home to Poland. Got stopped by the police who suspected he stole it.

It took him a while and a long talk to the former owner on the phone to convince them.

A contract doesn't cost a thing and it might save trouble.

Easy as that.

Themenstarteram 10. Oktober 2012 um 17:23

Thanks for all the response! This really helps!

Ok, so far from all your posts I now understand I will need the following:

1. Fahrzeugbrief or Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil I

2. Fahrzeugschein or Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil II

So I now understand this Teil II document(specifically the vehicle registration document) will only be available if the vehicle is currently registered. Is there any danger for me if a vehicle is not registered? Also, I assume the seller will need to go and deregister the bike once he sells it to me. Doesn't that mean he will have to take the Teil II document with him? Or is his name not specifically attached to the it?

3. Hauptuntersuchung (HU) (though not required by law for export since I can get it done locally with DEKRA(right?))

4. agreement of sale with owner

I will transfer the bike on either a small bike trailer or a Van(probably a motorcycle trailer). Since I will not be able to outrun die Polizei with a trailer behind my car... ;) ...I will feel more comfortable with having a written agreement with the seller for the sale. Especially considering I don't speak German very well. :)

Oops, got that wrong! :eek:

Zulassungsbescheinigung II is the former Fahrzeugbrief which always stays with the vehicle.

Normally you still get the old Fahrzeugbrief, along with the Zulassungsbescheinigung II. The name of the current/last owner is still on it.

The Fahrzeugbrief always states all the owners a vehicle had in its "lifetime", the Zulassungsbescheinigung II just has the current and former owner on it.

Zulassungsbescheinigung I is the former Fahrzeugschein, the small foldaway-thing that fits your purse.

It names the current owner (the one you buy the bike from) and all information about the bike and usually the next date for the HU.

THIS one is the one you will NOT get if you buy a non-registered bike.

The registration office keeps it, along with the license plate. What you WILL get, though, is a paper stating that the bike was deregistered. I admit I have no idea if you'll need this to re-register the bike in CZ. You will know best what you need for registration.

Probably Zulassungsbescheinigung II and a valid document stating your bike is road-safe ;) will be enough. Along with your personal documents, of course.

Exactly.

But it's also possible that the "owner" (Halter) written in the documents isn't the proprietor of the car/motorcycle. It's kind of complicated and very rare... nevertheless, it's possible.

Ich bin begeistert. Wirklich. Seit ich angefangen habe, das zu lesen, habe ich ein Dauergrinsen im Gesicht. MT goes international.

Darf ich mir eine kleine Anmerkung aus der Kategorie "von der Goldwaage" erlauben ?

"aus Erfahrung sprechen" heißt "to speak from experience"

Ansonsten - und ich mach das in meiner Heimatsprache, denn für den TE ist das mittlerweile sicher kein Thema mehr:

Nach bürgerlichem Recht gilt auch ein mündlicher oder "Handschlag" - Vertrag als rechtlich verbindlich.

Insofern haben Nersgatt und Felix absolut Recht. Das BGB macht keinen Unterschied zwischen Deutschen, EU - Bürgern, Drittstaaten oder EFTA - Staaten.

Das ist aber nur die graue Theorie. In der Praxis wird es sich als durchaus hilfreich erweisen, wenn man einen Kaufvertrag vorweisen kann, sollte man in eine Kontrolle kommen. Mir kam zu Ohren, dass der illegale Verschub von Fahrzeugen nach Osteuropa (rechtswidrige Zueignung) schon vorgekommen sein soll und die Vollzugsbehörden entsprechend genau hinschauen.

Bis ohne ein entsprechendes Papier (Vertrag und Quittung !) die Eigentumsverhältnisse geklärt sind kann man sonst eine Weile rumstehen.

Ansonsten kann man sich über die Ausfuhr von Fahrzeugen unter www.zoll.de schlau machen. Und über die Einfuhr sowie Zulassung und die dafür notwendigen Papiere (das scheint mir wesentlich wichtiger) kann der TE bei seinen Behörden in seiner Heimatsprache nachschauen.

Moin,

so macht MT wirklich Spass! Einer fragt in einer fremden Sprache und alle helfen.

Respekt, weiter so, grüner Daumen für den Thread!

gruß

marc

Seh ich auch so. Die Frage ist in wie weit die Moderation da mitmacht. :D

Themenstarteram 10. Oktober 2012 um 19:12

@moppedsammler

Zitat:

Ich bin begeistert. Wirklich. Seit ich angefangen habe, das zu lesen, habe ich ein Dauergrinsen im Gesicht. MT goes international.

Thank you for creating this wonderful community! All the information is extremely helpful! I have had difficulty finding information like this in CZ. I am sure it will help other people in my situation too.

Zitat:

Ansonsten kann man sich über die Ausfuhr von Fahrzeugen unter www.zoll.de schlau machen. Und über die Einfuhr sowie Zulassung und die dafür notwendigen Papiere (das scheint mir wesentlich wichtiger) kann der TE bei seinen Behörden in seiner Heimatsprache nachschauen.

I have sent an email to 'Informations- und Wissensmanagement Zoll' to receive a definitive answer regarding any necessary customs declaration(though the faq states that used vehicles do not need to deal with vat and customs issues).

@volvosilke

Zitat:

What you WILL get, though, is a paper stating that the bike was deregistered.

Is there a specific German name of that document?

Think she meant "Abmeldebescheinigung"

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von fate_md

Think she meant "Abmeldebescheinigung"

Gibts seit 2007 eigentlich nicht mehr. Der grüne Zettel wird ersetzt durch die ungültig gestempelte Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil 1, auf der auch der Termin zur nächsten HU vermerkt ist. Das war nämlich der wesentliche Inhalt des grünen Wisch, denn der ehemalige Fahrzeugschein wurde bei Stilllegung eingezogen.

@riderinprague:

Ich denke, dass Du Deutsch ebenso gut zu lesen verstehst, wie mehr oder weniger schlechtes Englisch, auch wenn es schwierig ist, es selbst zu schreiben.

Ich habe mich für Dich schlau gemacht, eine Freundin von mir hat eine Tankstelle und Werkstatt hier im Ort, Jana kommt aus Tschechien.

1. Zoll: Tschechien ist seit dem 1.5.2004 in der EU. Die Beschränkungen im Warenverkehr sind entfallen. Für ein in Deutschland privat angebotenes Fahrzeug ist die Mehrwertsteuer bezahlt und enthalten. Damit muss in Tschechien keine weitere Steuer (außer der Kfz-Steuer) bezahlt werden.

2. Du musst mit dem Motorrad in Tschechien zum „TÜV“: http://www.seznam-stk.cz/ Dabei ist es sicher hilfreich, den letzten TÜV-Bericht des gekauften Fahrzeugs mitzubringen. Ob das Motorrad in Deutschland noch AU und HU hat ist völlig egal.

3. Nachdem Du ja einen Wohnsitz in Tschechien hast, brauchst Du nur noch Folgendes:

- Deutsche Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil 1 (ungültig)

- Deutsche Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil 2

- Kaufvertrag

- Deinen Ausweis

- Versicherungsnachweis

- Nachweis der tschechischen technischen Kontrolle

Damit gehst Du zur Stadtverwaltung, um das Motorrad in Tschechien zuzulassen. Da sind dann nochmal rund 100 Euro bzw. 2300 tschechische Kronen für die Einfuhr und neue Fahrzeugregistrierung fällig. Das ist alles völlig unkompliziert.

For further information please contact:

moppedsammler@web.de

I’m sure to be able to help you make arrangements and ship motorcycle to Czech Republic using Jana’s connections to her home country. I am also interested in importing Motorcycle from CZ to Germany.

Was heißt denn nun “Eine Hand wäscht die Andere” auf englisch ?

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours…:D

Deine Antwort