3. Auto
  4. Opel
  5. Insignia
  6. Insignia A
  7. Insignia ST + Infinity

Insignia ST + Infinity

Themenstarteram 23. Juli 2010 um 15:07

Hallo,

ich hatte heute ne Probefahrt in einem Insignia ST - allerdings ohne Infinity.

Der Sound war nicht so schlecht, aber ein bisschen mehr wäre schon nett gewesen.

Meine Frage:

Wenn man das Infinity Soundsystem beim Insignia ST dazuwählt, wird man darauf hingewiesen (zumindest beim Händler), dass beim Kofferraumboden 100mm verlorengehen. D.h. der Kofferraumboden soll 10cm höher sein????????

Das kann es doch nicht geben oder?

Meine Hypothese dazu ist ja, dass der Kofferraumzwischnboden dabei draufgeht... was mir egal wäre. Aber beim Kofferraum 10cm Ladehöhe verlieren - das wäre ja ein No Go!

Der Händler konnte mich leider diesbezüglich auch nicht aufklären...

Es wäre schön, wenn mir hier jemand weiterhelfen könnte.

GRuß

Andreas

Ähnliche Themen
11 Antworten

Hallo,

hier steht alles drin was du wissen mußt. Hat mir bei der Bestellung auch sehr geholfen. Ich habe jetzt mit Infinity bestellt. Erschreckend wie schlecht informiert die Verkäufer sind.

www.motor-talk.de/forum/insignia-sports-tourer-infinity-sound-system-kofferraumvolumen-doppelter-gepaeckraumboden-t2550362.html

Gruß

Sigi8900

am 23. Juli 2010 um 15:25

[ quote]

[ I] Originally posted by MrVillager [/ i]

Hi,

I had a test drive in one day ne Insignia ST - but without Infinity.

The sound was not so bad, but a bit more would have been nice.

My question :

If you dazuwählt the Infinity sound system with Insignia ST, it is pointed out (at least from the dealer) , that lost the boot floor 100mm. I.e. The trunk floor will be 10cm higher ????????

That there can be but is not it ?

My hypothesis to this is yes, the Kofferraumzwischnboden draufgeht here ... what would I do not care . But losing the boot loading height 10cm - yes that would be a No Go !

The dealer I unfortunately could not explain this connection also ...

It would be nice if someone could help me here.

Greeting

Andreas

[ / quote ]

OT :

before ordering Infinity, check the sound quality , set the volume to 1, then put your ear to tweeter , example : the MY09 has problem with noise that come to from other car amplifier modules

Themenstarteram 23. Juli 2010 um 15:33

Danke für die Antwort - das ist ja noch viel besser als ich mir das vorgestellt habe.

Ja, wie die Opel Verkäufer-innen informiert sind ist teils echt grausam - meine erste Fahrzeugkonfiguration habe ich beim Händler abgebrochen, weil ich mir echt verarscht vorgekommen bin. Allerdings ist es bei anderen Automarken nicht wirklich besser.

Gruß

Andreas

am 23. Juli 2010 um 16:35

Mach Dir keine Sorgen: das Infinity nimmt kaum Platz weg - wie Du auf den Fotos weiter oben siehst, sind das ein paar Zentimeter - mehr nicht.

Vom Klang her lohnt es sich (meiner Meinung nach) auf jeden Fall - ich habe beide Varianten verglichen und mich für das Infinity entschieden und bin zufrieden ;)

am 23. Juli 2010 um 20:13

hatte bei mir auch gedacht, wenigsens der doppelte boden würde draufgehen. tut er nicht, jedenfalls habe ích den auch. und habe auch infinity in meinem st.

und der sound ist für den normalhörer schon ziemlich gut. geht nicht übermäßig laut, aber man kriegt es schon so laut, daß man sich nicht ohne schreien unterhalten kann, und die lautsprechen übersteuern nicht. ich würde es wieder nehmen.

jooseph hat übrigens recht mit seinem hiweis. leider ist auch mind. MY 10 & 10,5 gelegentlich von dem kleinen schönheitsfehler dann und wann noch befallen.

viele grüße,

ticconi

am 23. Juli 2010 um 21:30

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von ticconi

hatte bei mir auch gedacht, wenigsens der doppelte boden würde draufgehen. tut er nicht, jedenfalls habe ích den auch. und habe auch infinity in meinem st.

und der sound ist für den normalhörer schon ziemlich gut. geht nicht übermäßig laut, aber man kriegt es schon so laut, daß man sich nicht ohne schreien unterhalten kann, und die lautsprechen übersteuern nicht. ich würde es wieder nehmen.

jooseph hat übrigens recht mit seinem hiweis. leider ist auch mind. MY 10 & 10,5 gelegentlich von dem kleinen schönheitsfehler dann und wann noch befallen.

viele grüße,

ticconi

Yes indeed, with MY2010 opel really improved the noise level in Infinity system,

but if someone has this problem because his car is from MY2009- seems to be NOT possible to find remedy, the noise come from BCM module, xenon headlamps, car generator. Who knows what part replace , amplifier , BCM ?

If I would pay more attention at ordering the car - I will NEVER decide to order Infinity. Better idea is to order DVD800 with bluetooth and after buy custom made sound system + sound insulation for doors and remove the "cracks" from main console.

I can say that after insulating in my Insignia the doors, pillars, main console, gearswitch area, door handlers - now I can hear that Infiniti sound system in my car from MY2009 HAS noises LIKE HELL. Even when the audio is off.

Seems only solution is to remove amplifier, soobwoofer, put new wires and new sound audio system, the old speakers need only be retrofitten with "assembly rings".

But OK, I have checked my collegue insignia and his car has no problem with this , opel removed somewhat this problem with 2010my. Only console "sound-cracks" persist with all insignia so far. EOT

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von jooseph

Yes indeed, with MY2010 opel really improved the noise level in Infinity system,

but if someone has this problem because his car is from MY2009- seems to be NOT possible to find remedy, the noise come from BCM module, xenon headlamps, car generator. Who knows what part replace , amplifier , BCM ?

If I would pay more attention at ordering the car - I will NEVER decide to order Infinity. Better idea is to order DVD800 with bluetooth and after buy custom made sound system + sound insulation for doors and remove the "cracks" from main console.

I can say that after insulating in my Insignia the doors, pillars, main console, gearswitch area, door handlers - now I can hear that Infiniti sound system in my car from MY2009 HAS noises LIKE HELL. Even when the audio is off.

Seems only solution is to remove amplifier, soobwoofer, put new wires and new sound audio system, the old speakers need only be retrofitten with "assembly rings".

But OK, I have checked my collegue insignia and his car has no problem with this , opel removed somewhat this problem with 2010my. Only console "sound-cracks" persist with all insignia so far. EOT

Is it depending on the sound source? Because by principle the AUX-jack may pick up disturbing spikes. As well as the audio lines from the radio to the amplifier. It will probably not go better with a different amplifier in the same spot, because the lines pick up signals. It may be a defect on the insulation or a routing problem. So insulating these wires (high impedance) will probably help more than insulating (low impedance) speaker lines.

Also check ground at the amplifier unit. It may even be depending on the engine or other equipment because there are different sources of what you call "noise".

I checked what you told but was not able to reproduce it. If the audio is off (completely) the amplifier is off, but as long as the car is able to play the chime sounds it will remain on.

MfG BlackTM

am 23. Juli 2010 um 22:45

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von BlackTM

Zitat:

Is it depending on the sound source? Because by principle the AUX-jack may pick up disturbing spikes. As well as the audio lines from the radio to the amplifier. It will probably not go better with a different amplifier in the same spot, because the lines pick up signals. It may be a defect on the insulation or a routing problem. So insulating these wires (high impedance) will probably help more than insulating (low impedance) speaker lines.

Also check ground at the amplifier unit. It may even be depending on the engine or other equipment because there are different sources of what you call "noise".

I checked what you told but was not able to reproduce it. If the audio is off (completely) the amplifier is off, but as long as the car is able to play the chime sounds it will remain on.

MfG BlackTM

this is undependable of audio source

the main problem of "chissing" sound is chime alerts /parking pilot, seat belts sensor etc/ that came via cable to DVD800 from car board control module - BCM, now I am considering to disconnect it and reroute this signal to another dedicated speaker leaving factory speakers to play music only,

ps as for amplifier, it is grounded , the wires could be better but are ok,

the noise from xenon are lest say acceptable, the noise from car generator it is another question, noise from generator sounds in DVD800 like whistling turbo when car accelerates

Themenstarteram 24. Juli 2010 um 5:22

Vielen Dank für die Informationen.

Ich werde das Infinity dazuordern.

Ich hoffe, dass das Piepen bei meinem einfach nicht auftritt.

Vielleicht gibt es ja noch einmal Verbesserungen oder Änderungen zum MY11, denn ich werde erst Mitte August bestellen können.

Haha - vielleicht sollten wir den Opel Mitarbeitern die GM-Internetseite sperren lassen und anstelle dessen die Motor-Talk-Seite verlinken. Dann nämlich könnten die den Kunden auch relativ zügig bei ihren Fragen weiterhelfen. :)

GRuß

Andreas

Zitat:

the main problem of "chissing" sound is chime alerts /parking pilot, seat belts sensor etc/ that came via cable to DVD800 from car board control module - BCM, now I am considering to disconnect it and reroute this signal to another dedicated speaker leaving factory speakers to play music only,

This will not work as you intend. Those chime sounds are generated by the radio (on command of the BCM and other ECUs via CAN), the noise is picked up on the way to the amp. While music is playing it will probably not be loud enough to hear it or the noise comes from static. There is no audio line for chime sounds from other ECUs to the Headunit, it´s only CAN.

Zitat:

the noise from xenon are lest say acceptable, the noise from car generator it is another question, noise from generator sounds in DVD800 like whistling turbo when car accelerates

Hearing the generator per audio signal is usually a problem with the ground connection. Of course there is ground, the question is if the quality of this connection is OK. Additionally it would be a good idea to check the resistance between battery minus and the amp ground-connection. You could check if the supply voltage of the amp is ok while running and the audio ground too. Imo this would explain most of your problems, besides a defective amp or headunit or both.

wbr,

BlackTM

am 25. Juli 2010 um 9:22

Zitat:

Zitat:

This will not work as you intend. Those chime sounds are generated by the radio (on command of the BCM and other ECUs via CAN), the noise is picked up on the way to the amp. While music is playing it will probably not be loud enough to hear it or the noise comes from static. There is no audio line for chime sounds from other ECUs to the Headunit, it´s only CAN.

Zitat:

Zitat:

Hearing the generator per audio signal is usually a problem with the ground connection. Of course there is ground, the question is if the quality of this connection is OK. Additionally it would be a good idea to check the resistance between battery minus and the amp ground-connection. You could check if the supply voltage of the amp is ok while running and the audio ground too. Imo this would explain most of your problems, besides a defective amp or headunit or both.

wbr,

BlackTM

thanks for answer

I will check it soon

Deine Antwort