3. Auto
  4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. 5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  7. Kühlwasserverlust - Tausch des AGR-Kühlers auch außerhalb des Rückrufes

Kühlwasserverlust - Tausch des AGR-Kühlers auch außerhalb des Rückrufes

BMW 5er F11

Hi,

war heute bei BMW, Wagen F11 530d M-PPK aus August 2015, damit zwei Monate neuer als die Fahrzeuge des Rückrufes: AGR-Kühler lässt Kühlwasser mit Glycol in den Ansaugtrackt, dadurch Fahrzeugbrand möglich, schleichender Kühlwasserverlust.

Der Wagen hatte schon von Anfang an schleichenden Kühlwasserverlust. Habe so ca. 0.5 Liter auf 5000-10000km nachgekippt, weil der Wagen meckerte, dass Motorschaden droht wegen Kühlwasserverlust.

Und heute habe ich das dem BMW-Freundlichen erzählt und gefragt, ob auch Wagen außerhalb des Rückrufes betroffen sein können.

Die haben meinen Wagen also überprüft (war sowieso wegen Service dort) und riefen mich an:

Ich hätte Recht, der AGR-Kühler ist betroffen, der Wasserverlust dadurch verursacht, BMW tauscht den kostenfrei auf Kulanz, nur die Kühlflüssigkeit muss ich bezahlen.

Ich finds prima, kann damit gut leben. Habe den Termin übernächste Woche. Dann hört der Wasserverlust auf :D

Gruß

k-hm

Beste Antwort im Thema

Zitat:

@TwointjePan schrieb am 31. August 2018 um 21:06:49 Uhr:

If BMW cals your car back in the shop because there is a build problem and they are afraid the car could catch fire , why would you agree to pay for the couling liquid? My car is also being calld in for this problem , i am going to be one day without a car because they made a mistake in the production of my car so i am not going to pay for anything.

And BMW did NOT call my car back. My car is too new. It's out of the range.

Nevertheless it was MY idea that it could be affected.

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that vanishing coolant and absolutely dry engine may indicate that my car MAY BE affected by the same problem that caused the callback.

I mentioned that to BMW, they examined my car and called me back "yes, your're right, AGR cooler ist one of the defective ones, we'll change it without cost for you, only the coolant has to be paid because it is time to change it anyway".

I knew that before, so I agreed.

Perfect situation, I would say. Frequent coolant change without paying for work. I am a satisfied customer. :D

k-hm

25 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
25 Antworten

Zitat:

@k-hm schrieb am 31. August 2018 um 18:41:10 Uhr:

Hi,

war heute bei BMW, Wagen F11 530d M-PPK aus August 2015, damit zwei Monate neuer als die Fahrzeuge des Rückrufes: AGR-Kühler lässt Kühlwasser mit Glycol in den Ansaugtrackt, dadurch Fahrzeugbrand möglich, schleichender Kühlwasserverlust.

Der Wagen hatte schon von Anfang an schleichenden Kühlwasserverlust. Habe so ca. 0.5 Liter auf 5000-10000km nachgekippt, weil der Wagen meckerte, dass Motorschaden droht wegen Kühlwasserverlust.

Und heute habe ich das dem BMW-Freundlichen erzählt und gefragt, ob auch Wagen außerhalb des Rückrufes betroffen sein können.

Die haben meinen Wagen also überprüft (war sowieso wegen Service dort) und riefen mich an:

Ich hätte Recht, der AGR-Kühler ist betroffen, der Wasserverlust dadurch verursacht, BMW tauscht den kostenfrei auf Kulanz, nur die Kühlflüssigkeit muss ich bezahlen.

Ich finds prima, kann damit gut leben. Habe den Termin übernächste Woche. Dann hört der Wasserverlust auf :D

Gruß

k-hm

...eventuell...

If BMW cals your car back in the shop because there is a build problem and they are afraid the car could catch fire , why would you agree to pay for the couling liquid? My car is also being calld in for this problem , i am going to be one day without a car because they made a mistake in the production of my car so i am not going to pay for anything.

Zitat:

No problem for me. My car is 3 years old.

I planned to change coolant before Winter anyway... so if BMW does it, I'll keep my fingers clean and safe time :D

Gruß

k-hm

Zitat:

If BMW cals your car back in the shop because there is a build problem and they are afraid the car could catch fire , why would you agree to pay for the couling liquid?

Simple legal situation.

Because, once the car is out of the 2-year liability period (and maybe another year of warranty), they are not legally obliged to do anything (unless german federal motor transport authority KBA decides otherwise).

You are not entitled for them to pay a cent.

So, if they do pay for something (like in k-hm's case), they are already going beyond what is their obligation out of goodwill.

It is BMW being nice.

Zitat:

@KaiMüller schrieb am 1. September 2018 um 04:27:03 Uhr:

Zitat:

If BMW cals your car back in the shop because there is a build problem and they are afraid the car could catch fire , why would you agree to pay for the couling liquid?

Simple legal situation.

Because, once the car is out of the 2-year liability period (and maybe another year of warranty), they are not legally obliged to do anything (unless german federal motor transport authority KBA decides otherwise).

You are not entitled for them to pay a cent.

So, if they do pay for something (like in k-hm's case), they are already going beyond what is their obligation out of goodwill.

It is BMW being nice.

Correct.

In addition, there's the fact that BMW does not (!) admit that it's their fault.

After expired guaranty it's simply an act of keeping the customer satisfied.

Did I mention that I have the extended guaranty package?

I am not sure if I have to pay a nickel... let's see :D

But it's only the material that has to be paid, NOT the work. It will be around 40-50 Euro... it's not even worth the discussion :D

k-hm

fluids will be charged in general... according to my experience...

post first 2 yrs... no matter if PS or not...

exceptions welcome of course...

Zitat:

And BMW did NOT call my car back. My car is too new. It's out of the range.

Nevertheless it was MY idea that it could be affected.

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that vanishing coolant and absolutely dry engine may indicate that my car MAY BE affected by the same problem that caused the callback.

I mentioned that to BMW, they examined my car and called me back "yes, your're right, AGR cooler ist one of the defective ones, we'll change it without cost for you, only the coolant has to be paid because it is time to change it anyway".

I knew that before, so I agreed.

Perfect situation, I would say. Frequent coolant change without paying for work. I am a satisfied customer. :D

k-hm

If you wanted to be really stingy, you could buy your coolant at ATU and bring it with you :D :D

Gott sei Dank gibt es Google Übersetzer,Puh soviel Text,ich hatte Latein in der Schule.

Zitat:

@soare schrieb am 1. September 2018 um 11:24:36 Uhr:

Gott sei Dank gibt es Google Übersetzer,Puh soviel Text,ich hatte Latein in der Schule.

Non omnia possumus omnes :p

Zitat:

@kanne66 schrieb am 1. September 2018 um 13:18:43 Uhr:

Zitat:

gratias ago tibi nunc omnia intellexerunt:rolleyes:

Zitat:

Ich auch (Latinum nach der 12, jawoll :D:D:D).

Und Englisch.

Aber der Beruf machts. Alle Dokumente und Besprechungen in Englisch... irgendwann merkt man das nicht mehr :D

Gru0

k-hm

Zitat:

@soare schrieb am 1. September 2018 um 18:04:04 Uhr:

Zitat:

@kanne66 schrieb am 1. September 2018 um 13:18:43 Uhr:

gratias ago tibi nunc omnia intellexerunt:rolleyes:

Au weia, ist das lange her.

Ich weiß, ich sollte es können.

Aber ich weiß, ich kann es nicht mehr.

Zumindest nicht ohne viel Hilfe. :D

Puhhhh....

Gruß

k-hm

Zitat:

@KaiMüller schrieb am 1. September 2018 um 11:03:44 Uhr:

If you wanted to be really stingy, you could buy your coolant at ATU and bring it with you :D :D

Yeah, BMW would be excited :D

My car only gets original BMW coolant.

Why?

It's great and it's not expensive :D

k-hm

Deine Antwort