3. Auto
  4. Mercedes
  5. E-Klasse
  6. W211
  7. Kurbelwellensensor

Kurbelwellensensor

Mercedes E-Klasse S211
Themenstarteram 15. Juni 2022 um 21:28

Wo befindet sich der Kurbelwellensensor?

Mein Auto MB E200 Kompressor Kombi1.8 l Benzin. Baujahr 2006.

Das Auto lässt sich nicht starten. Der Anlasser dreht den Motor, aber er springt einfach nicht an.

Ich habe das Auto von allen Seiten untersucht.

Ich habe den neuen Sensor ersetzt, aber das Problem bleibt bestehen.

Zündkerzen in gutem Zustand. Benzin kommt mit gutem Druck.

Ähnliche Themen
36 Antworten

Was sagt die Diagnostik mit Computer?

Themenstarteram 15. Juni 2022 um 22:10

Etwas über B6/7 5 L Rechte Auslassnockenwelle Hall-Sensor

Themenstarteram 15. Juni 2022 um 22:13

Fehler B6/7 Beifahrerseite (Flucht) Nockenwelle Hall-Sensor

Themenstarteram 15. Juni 2022 um 22:16

Entschuldigung, ich muss ein Wörterbuch benutzen, um auf Deutsch zu schreiben.

Ich komme aus Finnland. Ich habe einige Kenntnisse in Englisch, Norwegisch und Schwedisch.

Zitat:

@boomer schrieb am 15. Juni 2022 um 23:28:41 Uhr:

Das Auto lässt sich nicht starten. Der Anlasser dreht den Motor, aber er springt einfach nicht an.

A defective CPS is usually stored in the fault memory since the sensor is part of the emissions system and OBD relevant. Don't be a parts changer. Diagnose first, then buy parts.

An engine that cranks but won't start can have lots of different reason.

You said you have replaced a new sensor with another new one? Is this correct or just lost in translation? If so, which sensor have you replace? OEM or aftermarket?

But to answer your question: On the driver side in the transmission bell housing at 1 o'clock. Take a flashlight and try to look down between the chassis and the engine. It's tight, but you can also feel it if you go down there with you arm. If you google for crankshaft position sensor W211 you'll find lots of good pictures, including some from me here on this forum. :)

The sensor is secured with a 8 or 10 mm bolt. You'll need a 8 or 10 mm socket, a wrench and an extension to reach down there. Unplug the sensor and pull it out.

Tip: Buy an OEM sensor, not an aftermarket sensor or an OE (same part number without the star on it). You'll regret it and do the work again. Promised. ;)

Themenstarteram 16. Juni 2022 um 13:24

Zitat:

@Mackhack schrieb am 16. Juni 2022 um 01:28:20 Uhr:

Zitat:

@boomer schrieb am 15. Juni 2022 um 23:28:41 Uhr:

A defective CPS is usually stored in the fault memory since the sensor is part of the emissions system and OBD relevant. Don't be a parts changer. Diagnose first, then buy parts.

An engine that cranks but won't start can have lots of different reason.

You said you have replaced a new sensor with another new one? Is this correct or just lost in translation? If so, which sensor have you replace? OEM or aftermarket?

But to answer your question: On the driver side in the transmission bell housing at 1 o'clock. Take a flashlight and try to look down between the chassis and the engine. It's tight, but you can also feel it if you go down there with you arm. If you google for crankshaft position sensor W211 you'll find lots of good pictures, including some from me here on this forum. :)

The sensor is secured with a 8 or 10 mm bolt. You'll need a 8 or 10 mm socket, a wrench and an extension to reach down there. Unplug the sensor and pull it out.

Tip: Buy an OEM sensor, not an aftermarket sensor or an OE (same part number without the star on it). You'll regret it and do the work again. Promised. ;)

MB E200 Kompressor benzin 1.8 L bj. 2006
Themenstarteram 16. Juni 2022 um 13:47

Is this socket with wires going down to crank sensor plug ?

Might be, just use Google pics. Lots of detailed fotos

Themenstarteram 16. Juni 2022 um 16:50

I have not found any. I have engine M271.956. All those videos and pictures what I've seen have different engine.

There is many camshaft, MAF and so on sensor videos for same type of engine what I have.

I have been trying to find information with different web browser as well.

Is the principle same ?

Having this kind of engine:

M271motor
Themenstarteram 16. Juni 2022 um 22:15

Thank you for link. Should watch it and translate it.

It is in english? No need to translate.

Themenstarteram 18. Juni 2022 um 16:14

Even small children can english ;-)

Zitat:

@boomer schrieb am 18. Juni 2022 um 18:14:21 Uhr:

Even small children can english ;-)

What the hell are you talking about? :confused: Is it still unclear where to look for the damn CPS???

Deine Antwort