3. Auto
  4. Opel
  5. Insignia
  6. Insignia A
  7. Noise Ratchet (cla, cla, cla) Insignia 2.0 Turbo 4x4 220CV

Noise Ratchet (cla, cla, cla) Insignia 2.0 Turbo 4x4 220CV

Opel Insignia A (G09)
Themenstarteram 9. Februar 2012 um 7:51

Als ich vom ersten Gang in den zweiten Gang und beschleunigt durch Drücken der Kupplungshälfte, hören Sie einen klappergeräuschreduzierend (cla, cla, cla, cla).

Haben Sie etwas bemerkt?

Danke und Grüße

Ähnliche Themen
17 Antworten

wenn ich das lese fühle ich so einiges.... :confused: :D

Themenstarteram 9. Februar 2012 um 9:55

Als ich vom ersten Gang in den zweiten Gang, während das Auto eher niedriger Geschwindigkeit, macht das Auto eine Ratsche Rauschen (cla, cla, cla, cla).

Haben Sie etwas bemerkt?

Danke und Grüße

Leider spreche ich kein Deutsch, wird über wweb übersetzt

Hi,

the same Thread in English please :)

Maybe it´s the Flywheel

Themenstarteram 9. Februar 2012 um 10:58

OK, thanks.

When I change from first to second gear and the car is at low revs with the clutch depressed halfway, you hear a rattle noise (cla, cla, cla, cla). However I tested the clutch at idle and no noise in any part of the route.

Have you noticed something?

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

so ich übersetze das mal Sinngemäß für alle diejenigen die kein English können.

Er hat das Problem, das beim schalten vom 1. in den 2. Gang bei halb gedrückter Kupplung ein Rasselgeräusch zu hören ist.

Dies ist nicht vorhanden, wenn er die Kupplung im Leerlauf halb durchtritt.

Für mich klingt es nach einem defekt am ZMS, bzw. am Ausrücklager.

Oder hat jemand eine andere Idee?

@AIS: i translate your Post to German and now we wait for an answer.

The cla cla cla rattle noise is something that i know... exactly like in your description.

Whatsoever, it's just when the clutch ist half pressed. You have to realease the clutch a little bit faster.

I only hear the "cla cla cla" when I opened the windows, most times when the gearbox is at cold temp. while shifting from 1st - 2nd gear.

i dunno... think its not a bug, its a feature... My car has only about 9 000 miles of....

Edit: I see in your profile you have automatic transmission???

BTW: Heared the same cla cla cla when my neighbor is driving his VI Golf with DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission)

Es wird das Drucklager der Kupplung sein.

Genaues sieht man erst nach der Demontage, es können auch die Federn der Kupplungsscheibe sein.

Themenstarteram 9. Februar 2012 um 14:15

First, I apologize for not concerted languages.

I thank you for your replies mates.

I explain that the noise only occurs with the combination of media stepping clutch + accelerator.

Do you really think that this is a normal feature of this engine 2.0T 4x4?

I've updated my profile, you do not know anything about german hahahaha, my change is manual six-speed.

Thanks and regards.

---

Zuerst habe ich für nicht aufeinander abgestimmte Sprachen entschuldigen.

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Antworten mates.

Ich erkläre, dass das Rauschen tritt nur mit der Kombination von Medien verstärkt Kupplung + Gaspedal.

Glaubst du wirklich, dass dies ein normales Kennzeichen von diesem Motor 2.0T 4x4 ist?

Ich habe mein Profil aktualisiert, Sie wissen nichts über Deutsch hahahaha, ist mein Wechsel manuellen Sechsgang-.

Danke und Grüße.

If it were a "micorsoft Insignia" it is just a feature... :-)

Themenstarteram 11. Februar 2012 um 22:50

Up...

Hi,

please don´t push threads up, wether you get responses or not.

To summarize the replies here it is wether a broken dual mass flywheel (the springs inside may break) or the clutch bearing(?).

If it is the dms you should hear that noise whenever a fast change of load occures, even without closing or opening the clutch. A broken dms will wear down the clutch in the long run.

Pressing or releasing the clutch has also some influence on the all-wheel drive, but only while driving.

Anyway, noise is hard to tele-diagnose within a forum and it would be helpful to have some extra information like the mileage and date of build, what the dealers said so far, modifications and other known side effects.

wbr,

BlackTM

Themenstarteram 12. Februar 2012 um 8:14

I apologize, I have been very impciente.

I thank you for your answer, and I will explain a little more about ratchet noise:

The car is February 2011 (Model Year 2011.5), now has 4,500 miles, but it does ratchet noise from day one. In the service I give several excuses, I think they do not know where it's coming.

Thanks again and receive a warm greeting from Spain.

Hello Ais,

i dunno, i think we both mean the same noise. My dealer says its normal.

i can only hear it, when i open the windows and driving slow. My car is Model 2011,5, too! Whatsoever, the ratchet i hear was also from first day on... its like cla cla cla.... you press the clutch, then you shift from 1st to 2nd gear, an then you release the clutch very slowly while you press the gas.. and then you hear the "cla cla cla" right?

I dont hear the noise if i release the clutch a litte bit faster, more harmonic, but its actually at -15 deg. hard to shift the first time on cold gearbox. The gearbox F40 has a strange characteristic...

I think you should describe the noice so exactly as you can... So, do you hear the noise every time? Do you hear it on fast load change? while you stand, and raise the RPM to 4000-5000 (while clutch pressed) and let it drop do you hear it? Do you hear the noise at only one RPM Range (like 1800-2000) and so far.

Deine Antwort