2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Mercedes
  5. E-Klasse
  6. W124
  7. Verkaufe E 500 Limited

Verkaufe E 500 Limited

Themenstarteram 22. Januar 2009 um 15:51

I am in the possesion of a couple of Mercedes-Benz youngtimer cars that I am looking to sell this spring. Due to the drop in the value of the swedish krona (SEK) prices here might seem attractive for the Euro market. The cars that I have are one Mercedes-Benz E 500 Limited -94, a 500 SL -92 and finally a 300 SL -87. Primarilly I plan to sell the E 500 and the 500 SL. Here is some information about the E 500.

E 500 Limited:

Model year: 05/94

Mileage: 146.000 km

Equipment: Automatic climate control (compressor and radiator new), electric seats with memory, Bose soundsystem, "standheissung", 17" Evo II wheels etc.

History: Owned by MB dealer for 6 months, then sold to previous owner. Purchased by me in June 2007. Always serviced at the same MB dealer.

Condition: Very good, both inside and out. Virtually rustfree (anticorrosion treated). Never smoked inside. Mechanically superb. Suspension complete original and NEW!

Price: 18.900 Euros

If interested I can send more info and pictures via e-mail.

Gruss,

Johnny

Ähnliche Themen
9 Antworten
am 22. Januar 2009 um 16:24

1st: too expensive

2nd: strange - why do you want to sell the car after less than two years?

Mir kommt das Ganze im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes schwedisch :D vor. Warum will er das Auto nach eineinhalb Jahren wieder verhökern? Das Scheinargument der fallenden schwedischen Krone ist ebenfalls durchsichtig.

Auch ist der Preis nach meiner Ansicht viel zu hoch gegriffen.

falls jemand ernsthaft interesse hat an nem E500 Lim. dann hätt ich auch einen... kost auch 6000 euro weniger....

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von 3litercoupè

falls jemand ernsthaft interesse hat an nem E500 Lim. dann hätt ich auch einen... kost auch 6000 euro weniger....

Hi,

Interesse??? Das Teil füllt 50% meines Traumspeichers. Kann ich mir aber leider nicht leisten.

LG

Frank

Ausserdem falsche Rubrik, Verkaufsforum ist hier:

www.motor-talk.de/marktplatz/biete-mercedes-b111.html 

Themenstarteram 23. Januar 2009 um 14:37

Original geschrieben von Owlmirror

1st: too expensive

2nd: strange - why do you want to sell the car after less than two years?

Mir kommt das Ganze im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes schwedisch :D vor. Warum will er das Auto nach eineinhalb Jahren wieder verhökern? Das Scheinargument der fallenden schwedischen Krone ist ebenfalls durchsichtig.

Auch ist der Preis nach meiner Ansicht viel zu hoch gegriffen.

Too expensive?

Well, if you look at the Mobile.de site and compare it's not highly priced. Also knowing what similar cars have been sold for in the U.K., it's not a unreasonable price, especially considering mileage, condition and history.

Strange to sell a car after a year and a half?

In what way is it strange wanting to sell a car after 1,5 year?

"Das Scheinargument der fallenden schwedischen Krone ist ebenfalls durchsichtig."

"Das scheinargument" value of the falling swedish krona is for anyone to find out at their bank or on any economy site on the internet. Not to hard to find out which way the value of the swedish krona has developed in the last year. The price of the euro has gone from about 9,25 SEK to close to 11 SEK in this time. Now you do the math..

If you want to check out prices on cars in Sweden, the main used car site is Blocket.se (where you go to the category "bilar").

For instance, 2 weeks I bought a 2008 E 220 CDI Avantgarde automatic with 11.000 kms for 22700

It depends on the condition the car is in. So if it has a tiny dent or a little rust, it is ways too expensive. The price sais it is equal to new, mint condition. But why would you sell a car in mint condition afte 1.5 years?

Secondly I think if the Euro is so strong now it must be cheaper cuz u get more SEK per Euro, not the other way round.

Sorry dude it's at least 5k too much, what u're asking for. And for that price u can buy 2 W126 500 in mint condition and the value of those is getting up constantly now.

So I'm sorry to tell you that, but there is no arguing about the market, it tells you the price. Not the other way round!

am 23. Januar 2009 um 15:18

Without checking the website it might be true that the price for your E 500 limited ist reasonable, also the exchange rate from euro to sek is quite good for us, too. But the price is just too high for the german market. The buyer would also have to transport the car to Germany, too.

So i dont think you'll find someone here.

Themenstarteram 23. Januar 2009 um 16:50

Ok, thanks guys (Tobulus and Votes_love) for you feedback. According to what you say it seems like there are low mileage Limiteds to be bought for prices closer to 10.000 rather than 20.000 euros. Might be that looking at the Mobile.de and Autoscout24.de doesn't give you the whole view of the german market. Only looking at those pages the prices of a 1994 E 500 Limited with less than 150.000 kms it gives you the idea that the price level is even above the 20.000 euro mark.

"Secondly I think if the Euro is so strong now it must be cheaper cuz u get more SEK per Euro, not the other way round."

Yeah.. That's my whole point. If a car a couple of years ago was worth 100.000 SEK, the price then would be close to 11.000 EUR. The same car today, costing the same 100.000 SEK, could for a person buying in euros, cost 9.000 EUR. See my point? So, with the strong euro, and youngtimer Benzes not being so attractive on the swedish market, it makes it cheap for you german guys to shop cars here in Sweden. Not just my cars, but any car! For example: It seems you like W126 cars. Not so long ago I spotted an immaculate 1991 560 SEC with one owner and 45.000 kms. This car sold for just over 10.000 euros. Is it not cheap in Sweden? ;)

am 23. Januar 2009 um 17:07

Hi,

"too expensive" :D We do not talk about a E 500, W211.

Take a look at this:

http://suchen.mobile.de/.../search.html?...

Deine Antwort