4. Audi
  5. A6
  6. A6 4F
  7. Was haltet ihr davon? Sehr günstiger A6 bei Autoscout

Was haltet ihr davon? Sehr günstiger A6 bei Autoscout

Audi A6 C6/4F
Themenstarteram 11. Juli 2006 um 12:37

klickt hier

find das angebot sehr komisch, oder sind die echt so günstig???!!?

Ähnliche Themen
26 Antworten
am 11. Juli 2006 um 12:38

100%ig ein Fake also Betrugsangebot. Gibts oft.

Themenstarteram 11. Juli 2006 um 12:40

hätte mich auch sehr gewundert. Echt schade

am 11. Juli 2006 um 12:41

Interessant finde ich aber, dass es immernoch Leute gibt, die das nicht SOFORT bemerken.

ThomasV6TDI ist ja wenigstens so schlau, und erkundigt sich z.B. hier.

Aber es gibt ja leider offenbar immernoch genug, die drauf reinfallen.

Sehr bedenklich.

Finger Weg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sind Spinner am Werk ,so etwas hast du oft.

Themenstarteram 11. Juli 2006 um 12:44

Ok danke, werd da nicht anrufen. Wäre auch zu schön gewesen

am 11. Juli 2006 um 12:45

Die Telefonnummer passt auch gar nicht zu dem Ort.

Normalerweise machen die den Preis aber nicht dermaßen unglaublich. Meistens sind die Wagen nur etwa 5000-8000 günstiger, als der MArktwert.

Hi,

ich habe mal versucht, 'inkognito' dort anzurufen ....

.............. =}> FAX-Anschluss

am 11. Juli 2006 um 13:08

Also 12.500 hätt ich für den Wagen schon gezahlt :) Aber dann muss der Tank voll sein.

Themenstarteram 11. Juli 2006 um 13:19

grinz

für 12500 hätte ich auch sofort zugeschlagen.

Echt fettes auto

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von ThomasV6TDI

grinz

für 12500 hätte ich auch sofort zugeschlagen.

Echt fettes auto

Für 12.500 hätt ich gefragt ob ich noch zwei bekomme :D

Nee mal ehrlich ist doch schon fast eine Frechheit soetwas anzubieten und zur Schau zu stellen. Wer bitte sollte denn einen 3.2er der knapp etwas ein Jahr ist für 9000 verkaufen, das sind ja Golf 4 noch teurer ;)

Nee nee nee.....

Gruß Alex

hey! :)

folgende antworten würdet ihr definitv von denen bekommen(sind von anderen fahrzeugen:

Hello,

The car is in perfect condition and when i say this, i mean that it was never been in any accident and the engine is like new. No damage and not even a scratch.

The engine is also in great condition, no problem with it.

The SKODA Octavia 1.9 TDI Elegance, 4/5-Türer, 11/2004 is working properly. I am the first owner of the car. This car was used by my brother to go to hes College and come back.

It's a German car registred in Germany and the steering wheel is on the left side,you will have a great car for EUR 6000.

If you are interested I will send you all the terms to meet you in Germany.

I am waiting your soonest answer.

Yours sincerely.

oder

Hello,

The car (Seat Cordoba 1.9 TDI Sport) is still for sale for the the price of 5.100 euro this will be my last price, you will not have to pay additional taxes for this plus the shipping costs will be covered by me. The reason which I want to sell my car is that I just moved in United Kingdom, I just got married and also I found a very good job here. It's very hard for me to drive this car here because they have other regulations and this week I found a family car here which I want to buy it, a UK model, but first I have to sell my car. I tried to sell it to a local dealer but they told me they can not accept it in UK because of the left side wheel drive.My car is a european model with german papers. Has 55.400 km real and never been involved in accidents. The interior looks great and also the exterior. The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking. It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it.The car is now located at the shipping company warehouse (European Movers) in UK and they will act as a 3rd party for our transaction and they will deliver you the car directly to your door. We gonna have a safe deal for both of us. If you interested please get back to me to explain you more about the transaction. This is an extremely clean car inside and out. This is a one owner vehicle that was locally driven and never raced. If you are looking for an extremely fast and dependable car that is fun to drive you won't want to miss this unique opportunity.Thanks you and email me if you are interested.

Best Regards!

einer noch (habe noch einige)

**My name is Bronson Stephan,I am located in Las Vegas/Nevada and in a few words I want to explain you my situation :the car was owned by my brother that was student in Torgau/Germany and because of his healty we was forced to bring it back in United States and now two weeks ago he died....He has lived in Torgau,where he has rented an appartment and the car is there in the garage.I want to sell it fast and that's why I ask a low price,because the montly rent for this appartment is allmost 500 EUR and we cannot renunce at this appartment until we will sell the car....

**Feew weeks ago a person from Norway ,told to me that is 100% decided to buy the car.I said Ok,we will meet in Torgau and we will make the deal on spot.When I came in Torgau,no buyer and never respond to my emails or calls,so here is what I'm sugesting you just to avoide to make the same mistake 2 times:-All the time that my brother lived in Torgau ,I have sent him money trough a cash transfer service,that has a website too and with this service i'll have the necessarry prouve to take a decision regardind my trip to Germany...The service name is Western Union Money Trasfer and the website is www.westernunion.com. You can find a Western Union Agency in your location into a Bank or a Posstal Office.**You will have to choose a person from your family(wife,husband,mother,father,sister) or your best friend to make a transfer of EUR 4000(last price that we have agreed) from his name (from yours location)into your name ,but in Torgau(like then you are in Torgau).The person that will wire the money into your name ,will be the sender of the transfer and you the receiver and only you two will have the control of this funds...after the transfer is done,the person that will wire the money will receive a receipt from the western Union agent and all you have to do is to scann this receipt and to send it to me attached trough e-mail....This paper will be enough for me to see that you have the money and your interes in buying my car is real....at my turn,as soon as I will see the scanned receipt that will show me that this amount of Eur 4000 is valid in your's western Union account in Torgau,I will make some researches at the Airport ,to see when I'll have flights to Torgau .I will buy the plane ticket for the first flight to Torgau and I will scan it at my turn and I'll send it trough e-mail to you ,just to asure you that I am a man of my word....We will set up a place and a time when we should meet in Torgau after you will see my plane ticket so you will be able to prepare your trip too,in case that you are out of Germany....

**I think that you'll understand my concerne and my terms of sale will not be a problem for you if you realy want the car and if you are a serious person....I don't want to buy the plane ticket,to come and then to wait for you and maybe you will never come ,as my first client from Norway ....I have lost a lot of money for that trip and my trust in people.....If I will see the receipt ,then I will be sure that you have the all the money and you will be there to wait for me when I will arrive in Torgau.

**I want to make all clear and to tell you that,I have put a location from Germany at random,just to be able to post my ad on mobile.de.I have found this web site on www.google.com and I have post the ad on others web sites too,because I want to sell it faster.When you will come in Torgau/Germany,we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car runs perfect and to a Police office to confirm you that the car it's not stolen and it was owned by my brother.If something is wrong with this car and if will not be as I have described you,then I will pay for your trip and for the time that you will lose...the car is in perfect conditions it's like new,I know how much my brother took care of it and I have sow it when I was in Torgau few weeks ago.....I will transfer the documents of the car on your name and after that we both go to a Western Union Office in Torgau to get the money that has been sent from the person from your family(wife,mother,father,sister) or your best friend.....

**I have to tell you that,to transfer money trough Western Union you will pay a commission .....This is not a problem,because when we will meet in Torgau/Germany ,I will refund you the commission from my pocket...

**I will wait your answer only if you will agree with my proposal,if not don't reply to waste my time with other ways to close the deal .... For more details feel free to contact me anytime on my cell phone -0015708324042 and if I will not be disponiblle or at work just leave me a message and your phone number and I will call you as soon as I will receive it.....

Thank you for contacting me and hope you will understand my point of view!!!

Respectfully,

Stephan

so kranke deppen, denen sollte man gleich irgendwas abschneiden....

naja die leute die auf sowas reinfallen sind auch nich besser

bai bai

Das Angebot ist kein Fake!!!

Der Wagen gehört einem sehr guten Kumpel von mir. Er hat sich lediglich vertippt und eine Null vergessen.

Der Wagen kostet natürlich nicht 8200 € (oh mann wie kann man das glauben?) sondern 82.000 €.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von Butcher11

Das Angebot ist kein Fake!!!

Der Wagen gehört einem sehr guten Kumpel von mir. Er hat sich lediglich vertippt und eine Null vergessen.

Der Wagen kostet natürlich nicht 8200 € (oh mann wie kann man das glauben?) sondern 82.000 €.

Hi,

das kann man deshalb glauben, da es solche Leute gibt die eben solche Betrügereien veranstalten.

Aber sei doch mal ehrlich, 82.000????????????

Da bekomm ich nen neuen S6 ;)

Machen wir 38.000 bis 48.000 draus dann is OK.

Is außerdem ein US Modell was abgebildet is........

Gruß Alex

nee nee, 82.000 ist festpreis. er ist schon von 92.000 € runter gegangen....

VORSICHT !!!! IRONIE !

Deine Antwort