ForumGolf 5
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Golf
  6. Golf 5
  7. Windshield wipers don't work properly - Scheibenwischer funktionieren nicht richtig

Windshield wipers don't work properly - Scheibenwischer funktionieren nicht richtig

VW Golf 5 (1K1/2/3)
Themenstarteram 2. Juli 2024 um 12:49

I have a water pump for washing the windshield in the car and it doesn't work but for the rear window it works fine and the windshield wipers don't work and the car is parked until I leave, the car works and until I stop the windshield wipers sto

Ähnliche Themen
12 Antworten

Maybe the switch in the hood lock failed. Does you car show the the hood is open ?

I think one Thread and one language should be eniugh...

https://www.motor-talk.de/forum/golf-5-t7768497.html

Cheers, Jochen!

Themenstarteram 2. Juli 2024 um 19:34

Zitat:

@GoLf 3 Bastler schrieb am 2. Juli 2024 um 21:08:45 Uhr:

Maybe the switch in the hood lock failed. Does you car show the the hood is open ?

No

Themenstarteram 2. Juli 2024 um 19:40

Zitat:

I do not have a sensor to lock the lid

Zitat:

@abood15lord schrieb am 2. Juli 2024 um 14:49:56 Uhr:

... and the car is parked until I leave, the car works and until I stop the windshield wipers sto

whatt? :confused:

Good morning,

EDIT:

The creation of multiple accounts on Motor-Talk is NOT PERMITTED! See the terms of use (-> Nutzungsbedingungen). If you try this again, I have the right to delete all your accounts.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards,

Andy B7 | MT-Moderation

Themenstarteram 3. Juli 2024 um 7:31

Zitat:

@abood15lord schrieb am 2. Juli 2024 um 21:40:11 Uhr:

Zitat:

I do not have a sensor to lock the lid

Good morning. I created an account on the browser and I forgot it. Now I use the application with another account and I do not know how I can delete it.

Themenstarteram 3. Juli 2024 um 7:32

Zitat:

@asiasnack schrieb am 3. Juli 2024 um 06:47:23 Uhr:

Zitat:

@abood15lord schrieb am 2. Juli 2024 um 14:49:56 Uhr:

... and the car is parked until I leave, the car works and until I stop the windshield wipers sto

whatt? :confused:

I don't have that sensor that tells me whether the hood is open or not

so the engine for the front wipers wont work and also the pump for the front if I understood correctly. Why you dont start to replace the engine for the front wipers?

So, nach Rücksprache mit den Kollegen ist die Entscheidung gefallen, dass dieser Thread wieder entspiegelt wird und auf deutsch weiterlaufen soll, da die Forensprache immer noch deutsch ist. Es gibt ja die Möglichkeit, einen Übersetzer zu benutzen. Also ab jetzt bitte auf deutsch weiter.

From now on, please continue in German.

Vielen Dank für das Verständnis.

Themenstarteram 5. Juli 2024 um 9:07

Zitat:

@Andy B7 schrieb am 3. Juli 2024 um 14:16:47 Uhr:

So, nach Rücksprache mit den Kollegen ist die Entscheidung gefallen, dass dieser Thread wieder entspiegelt wird und auf deutsch weiterlaufen soll, da die Forensprache immer noch deutsch ist. Es gibt ja die Möglichkeit, einen Übersetzer zu benutzen. Also ab jetzt bitte auf deutsch weiter.

From now on, please continue in German.

Vielen Dank für das Verständnis.

Alles gut , Danke schön

Gestänge austauschen....

Deine Antwort