4. Opel
  5. Vectra
  6. Vectra C & Signum
  7. Z30DT komisches Verhalten bei unter 0 Grad

Z30DT komisches Verhalten bei unter 0 Grad

Opel Signum Z-C/S
Themenstarteram 20. Januar 2013 um 15:40

Hallo Gemeinde,

seit etwa 3 Wochen hat mein Wagen ein recht komisches Verhalten, wenn die Außentemperatur unter 0 Grad fällt.

Der Motor dreht dann leicht erhöht 900 statt 750-800 Umdrehungen im Stand. Außerdem habe ich einen erhöhten Verbrauch im Stand. Wenn ich gerade angehalten habe, hat er in Stufe D und warmen Motor einen Verbrauch von ca. 2,2 Liter/h der fällt dan langsam ab auf 1,5 L/h. Bei kaltem Motor geht das bis auf 3 L/h hoch. Wenn ich auf D schalte, geht er auch nur auf 1,2 L/h runter (warmer Motor).

Dabei klingt der Motor sehr brummig, als ob der DPF gereinigt wird. (Dazu paßt aber der Verbrauch nicht)

Sobald die Temperatur über 0 Grad ist, läuft alles normal.

Was kann das denn nun schon wieder sein?

Gruß

Volker

Ähnliche Themen
35 Antworten

Das ist normal, ich glaube ab -3 oder -4 Grad wird die Leerlaufdrehzahl leicht erhöht damit die Motor Temperatur gehalten werden kann.

Themenstarteram 20. Januar 2013 um 20:01

Ich fahre das Auto jetzt den 4. Winter und bisher hat der das noch nie gemacht.

am 20. Januar 2013 um 20:16

Macht meiner auch. Und es nervt! :-)

Aber ist wohl normal.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von peer1969

- Dann ist es Dir noch nicht aufgefallen

- Oder Du hast noch alte SW (Motorsteuergerät) drauf

- Oder es ist etwas defekt

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von peer1969

Hello Sir,

did you find the problem with the Idle speed when are -3gr outside?

I have an Z30DT 2007 bought on 2010 . For the first 2 years everyting was OK with the Idle Speed 785

but last winter the idle speed increase at 980 and I don't know what to do.

It's not normal.

Normal it is to stai for 30 seconds at 980 rpm and after the engine is warm to setle at 785 rpm

@andrei.g

Increasing the idle speed, if the temperatures are very low, is a normal behavior of many diesel engines and no problem or malfunction.

So everything is ok with your Z30DT!

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von canicula

@andrei.g

Increasing the idle speed, if the temperatures are very low, is a normal behavior of many diesel engines and no problem or malfunction.

So everything is ok with your Z30DT!

Thanks for the quick answer.

It's normal to stay at 980 rpm if the engine is at normal temp of 95gr?

I bought this car 3 years ago in winter so i remember that was diferent

In the morning when i start up the engine the idle rise to 1100 rpm for a few sec and after that lower at 780 rpm

Anyway many thanks for yout answer .

I have also another problem :( in the summer time when i drive the coolant temp rise to 96gr on dash bord and 103 gr on secret menu)

the other Problem Looks like Trouble with the Thermostat for the cooling water ...

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von ulridos

the other Problem Looks like Trouble with the Thermostat for the cooling water ...

Thanks for answer,

I changed the thermostat brand new isuzu.

I changed the whater senzor also original gm

I changed the cooling liquid

I verify if is oil in whater tank

I verify if ia whater in oil

All ok but the problem persist,

I also try to use the car without the thermostat, but the problem persist.

The only modification that i've made to the ca was to change the gid display with an cid display. After that in the secret menu at testmode heater something is diferent

From heat-st cool changed to heat-st first don't know why and also don't know what this heat st means

103 deg are nothing compared to mine. When I drive like pedal to the metal, the temperature rises over 110 deg. There is no way out, the cooling system installed by the factory is too small for this engine. So there is everything "okay" with yours.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von hades86

103 deg are nothing compared to mine. When I drive like pedal to the metal, the temperature rises over 110 deg. There is no way out, the cooling system installed by the factory is too small for this engine. So there is everything "okay" with yours.

Thanks for info and good to know :)

I was so woried about this.

When I drive it on motorway the temperature stay at 90 dgr (on dash board), but when I drive it sporty with kickdowns pedal to the floor the temp is up to 95-96 dgr (on dash board)

So in conclusion everything is OK and we don't have to worry about it.

Yes, I think it's nothing to worry about, but you shouldn't drive fast for a long time to get the coolant water out of the high temperature area. The V6 CDTIs are sensitive of overheating, this may cause damage to the cylinder liners.

Be careful: the temp instrument shows not the correct coolant temperature if it's higher than 88 degrees. It's lying a bit in terms of too optimistic :D For example: If the temp instrument shows 95°, the coolant temp is @ 100°. You can check it out in the hidden service menue of your BC.

But that's basically fine for the engine as long as it does not exceed 110° (in reality!) for a longer period. VW for instance displays coolant temp range 85-115° degrees as exactly 90° on the instrument ;)

KR,

circuit

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von circuit

Be careful: the temp instrument shows not the correct coolant temperature if it's higher than 88 degrees. It's lying a bit in terms of too optimistic :D For example: If the temp instrument shows 95°, the coolant temp is @ 100°. You can check it out in the hidden service menue of your BC.

But that's basically fine for the engine as long as it does not exceed 110° (in reality!) for a longer period. VW for instance displays coolant temp range 85-115° degrees as exactly 90° on the instrument ;)

KR,

circuit

Yes i know, tested by me.

When temp is 95 dgr on dash board in reality is 102 dgr

Maybe we should change the fans because they start at 96 99 102 105

Also i've noticed that in the secret menu at testmode heater the heat-st has changed from cool to first

Maybe this is the problem

Anyway a lot of problems with this engine in 128000 km

Deine Antwort