3. Auto
  4. BMW
  5. 4er
  6. F32, F33, F36, F82, F83
  7. 435xd GC verkauft

435xd GC verkauft

BMW 4er F36 (Gran Coupé)
Themenstarteram 12. September 2017 um 21:00

Hi guys, after only 3 months I sold my beautiful 435xd gran coupe... why?

I loved the looks loved the powerful engine and butter smooth zf gearbox this car was absolutely perfect....until ..until I took it on a longer ride to the south of spain... I came to the conclusion my beautiful stunning car has the most awful leather seats and upholstery.. even in my wife's VW polo the upholstery aren't as hard as in the 4 series..why bmw why put such low quality leather upholstery in a 70 K plus pkw.. look at audi and Mercedes the interior the leather leder austattung

20170912_132925.jpg
20170910_194138.jpg
20170901_154541.jpg
Beste Antwort im Thema

Ich kann die Alcantara-Ausstattung nur empfehlen. Für mich perfekt. Und ich bin wirklich schwer, aber die Posterung ist auch nach über 30k km noch wie neu.

32 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
32 Antworten
Themenstarteram 12. September 2017 um 21:03

My advice if anyone is interested in a similar car, buy one with the erweiterte leder ausstattung which in my opinion should Have been standard already

Ich kann die Alcantara-Ausstattung nur empfehlen. Für mich perfekt. Und ich bin wirklich schwer, aber die Posterung ist auch nach über 30k km noch wie neu.

Themenstarteram 12. September 2017 um 22:55

It stil looked new even after 35000 km but it simply is too hard.. even the armrest in the middle..my god.. stone ages

Ich kann BMWseit2005 aber auch dem Themenstarter nur beipflichten

Ich hatte GsD einen 4er für 500km zur Verfügung bevor ich meine Kaufentscheidung traf. M-Paket mit Alcantara sind für mich die perfekten Sitze in dieser Baureihe. Das Leder, und das hatte ich im Vorführer, ist low quality. Schwitzen, rutschen und bei längerenvStrecken unbequem.

Themenstarteram 13. September 2017 um 19:54

It seems like nobody likes critical comments on any bmw... am i the only 1 here disappointed in the 4 series interior quality..lack of leather / 2 hard arm rests

Well, I cannot really confirm - but we've chosen "Individual Muskat" leather.

The armrest in the middle isn't hard and the seats are fully ok. But I've also have had several F36 with standard Dakota leather, some for a bit longer tracks, and did not notice any problems you describe.

The only thing is, I was NOT in Spain with my car. And I have no comparison to Audi leather.

Themenstarteram 13. September 2017 um 20:07

True i really had a hard hard hard time making the decision selling it because it was a almost perfect car..if it had decent leather like a 70 k car should have I would have kept it for 3 years instead of 3 months..the Dakota leather was acceptable but the arm rest areas were awful even worse than a 15 k polo

Well, you could've just taken it to Cools in Eindhoven and get the leather and upholstery redone, especially if you were so happy with the car overall. Just sayin...

I have a 435xd myself with Dakota leather in ivory white. I've traveled close to 44.000 kms with it without issues. Just this morning I finished a seven-hour drive without problems. It has also been to Cools, by the way, but 'only' for a leather dashboard, doors and middle tunnel with individual stitching ;)

Themenstarteram 13. September 2017 um 20:24

I wasn't aware of cools..btw I never own a car for more than a year..i really liked the 435xd the engine the automatic gear box the looks..it was absolutely full options..but on my way back I caught myself using a pillow on the arm rest because I felt it was 2 hard..your right it is and stays a great vehicle even though the cheap leather..i really feel Bmw should have put the stitching in standard

Do you sleep on the armrest when driving? The armrests of my chair at work (where I'm still now since 9 am today) are much harder than the armrest in BMW, but my elbows just hurt after I sit here for several days for so long time. And the whole chair is much harder than the seats in the BMW...

So either you are really heavy or you are a "Memme" :) - you are so much younged than myself, just 3 years older than my daughter, who btw never claimed the armrest would be too hard... She loves the engine and enjoys the car much more than the F10 before.

AFAIR the armrest in F10 and F07 were aso quite hard. The hardest armrests I can remember were E60 and E92...

am 13. September 2017 um 21:40

Zitat:

@BMWseit2005 schrieb am 12. September 2017 um 23:07:11 Uhr:

Nice to hear, schön zu hören. Darauf werde ich auch bei meinem zukünftigen 4er achten. Der soll auch Alcantara haben...

Passt dann! Kann über fast 70000km nichts negatives über die Alcantara-Kombi des M-Pakets berichten!

Man lernt nie aus. Und augenscheinlich sind die Anforderungen an eine Lederausstattung doch sehr unterschiedlich. Ich bin begeistert von dem Kunstleder in meinem 435d. Klar es ist nicht so weich wie hochwertiges Leder. Aber selbst bei einer Fahrt von Südfrankreich nach Frankfurt am Stück mit nur einem kurzen Tankstopp hatte ich am Sitzkomfort absolut NULL auszusetzen. Die BMW-Sitze (mit Dakota-Leder) haben mich schon im E92 begeistert und sind nochmal eine Note besser als im Vorgänger A5 mit S-Sportsitzen! Und vor allen Dingen sieht es zumindest bei mir auch nach 100 TKM noch aus wie bei Auslieferung! Und ich pflege es nicht, keine Mittelchen, nix!

Deshalb kann zumindest ich diese Kritik und schon gar nicht diesen Grund für einen Fahrzeugverkauf absolut nicht nachvollziehen.

Es gibt zwar zwei bis drei Dinge, die mich an meinem 435d stören, aber das Dakota-Leder gehört nicht dazu.

Themenstarteram 14. September 2017 um 9:27

Comments such as your a wimp or a mommy's boy make me laugh. My point is why would we as customers and true bmw fans accept anything less than the best.. dont get me wrong this car is an absolute dream but why spoil it on simple stuff...like I didn't mind the ambient lights being a cheap 3 euro light bulbs but the upholstery simply ruined my experience on longer trips..2000 I'm trips my elbow really started hurting

Deine Antwort