4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. 5er G30, G31, F90
  7. BMW G31 2020 full equipment advice needed

BMW G31 2020 full equipment advice needed

BMW 5er G31
Themenstarteram 25. April 2024 um 7:55

Hi All!

First of all, my Deutsch is not so good yet and i am not sure English is ok, if now please remove the post! Thank you.

So, i am currently driving Audi A6 C8 2020 avant quattro, with 96k km on it, i had it for a year and i started hating all those displays and lack of physical buttons, interior feels cheap and since i bought it i had random problem, random parking camera failures, parking sensor beeping when there is nothing around the car, and quite a few other random "error" messages that would go away the next time i use the car. Authorised Audi shop says everything is ok...

In 2013. i bought Audi A4 avant with 180k km! on it, drove it for 10 years without a SINGLE issue, thus i went with audi again... but i just dont like it and dont feel its reliable.

My next car will be a BMW 520D G31, i have found a couple that i could trade my Audi in, range of price 40000-43000 EUR, with full equipment, glass roof, leather, adaptive LED... and with 70-80k km on it

I am fully aware that i can get equally "bad" car with G31, with similar, same or worse problem than with A6 and thats why i wanted to ask is there anything i should be aware of, any known issues?

Specifically what worries me, is the glass roof and schiebedach as i see some people complain of it sticnking, rotting and leaking...

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

P.S. i am buying a car in Austria, Salzburg area.