3. Auto
  4. Opel
  5. Corsa
  6. Corsa A
  7. Corsa Sprint

Corsa Sprint

Themenstarteram 14. September 2007 um 9:01

Hello !

I'm from Belgium , I'm 47 years old , my son and I are Hillclimbing drivers.

I have in my garage an Opel Corsa Sprint ex maxi Group A !!!

I've buy this car some month ago in France, the car was parked in a garage since 1991 !!! with the cylinder head removed.

If you have some informations about the Corsa Sprint of if You are interested, please let me send an e mail on this addrees : ericadami@msn.com

Thank you very much !

Eric

ps : sorry but I don't speak German, but you can write in German , i've a friend who can translate.

Ähnliche Themen
43 Antworten

Hi Eric,

nice to met you, in our "motortalk" forum. What do you want to say use with that thread?

Do you collect informations about the Corsa A Sprint or whats your lie close?

Would be nice if you could post some pictures of your new rocket :D

regards

simon

Themenstarteram 15. September 2007 um 14:27

Hi Simon !

My problem is that a guy want to buy my Corsa and I have a friend who said me , never sale this car because it's rare to find one, in Wolfsburg Cars Museum there is only one Corsa and it's just the same i've in my garage...!

Give my your e mail address and I'll send you some pictures.

Regards

Eric

Hi Eric,

please put your photos in this thread because we all want to see them. Can you also put in a copy from your car documents (serial numbers) or something else?

Please give us information in this thread and we all can help you. I think it's better for you.

You can write in English. It's no problem.

Thanks a lot.

CY

eem, wait a second. your "friend" is telling you, your car is in a wolfsbug-car museum??? i cant believe it.

your friend is a joke´in bastard!!! NO ONE OPEL is in a bad company car-museum!!! OPEL has NO museum for youngtimer or oldtimer cars, OPEL is still planing for same, but he has no one. (i think so??)

when you want some informations about your "nova" or "corsa" (nova in great britain, you know), please ask the tuner how prepared the corsa or nova for race.

in germany the sprint corsa has build the tuner, it called: "irmscher", one of the best opel tuner in the world (before the 90´)

WWW.IRMSCHER.DE, please ask them for english answers, theyre really nice people.

but, do you know your engine number??? when you have the wide body-corsa (nova), you have a 1.3L IRMSCHER engine, with the IRMSCHER sign on your valvehood, please check this. the engine is really good!

with a little bit of money (eeehem :D ) it will goes to a really big powerplant!!!

and please, please show us some pics of your car..... :D

Themenstarteram 15. September 2007 um 18:48

Hello ...

First , thank for your answers...

ok, tommorrow, I'll try put some pictures .

My car comes from "Irmscher" and I've "the Irmscher sign" on my valve hood.

About , the museum of Wolfsburg, I 've received ths information from a friend and sorry but I don't know if it's true...that why I'm here to get more informations...

Themenstarteram 15. September 2007 um 20:19

More pictures...

Themenstarteram 15. September 2007 um 20:22

one other one...

great car, but its not a wide-body kit...

do you have some informations about the homologation? i think its in your papers about the car.

but, it looks great! :)

Themenstarteram 15. September 2007 um 20:28

Sorry , but the wide body , if i remember, was just a concept car !

Themenstarteram 15. September 2007 um 20:29

About the homologation, this Corsa was a group A !

nope, the wide body was a serial car, with a 1.3L engine with multipoint-injektion. let me search on my laptop for pictures.

but, when you have a group A car, you must have some numbers from the same?? production number??

how many BHP have your corsa???  who has prepared the car for race??

do you have no informations about the history of the great car?

Themenstarteram 15. September 2007 um 20:55

I've found this car in France in march 2007...

I've the homlogations sheet + the French Technical Passport (used only for racing) and I've the registration.

About the history, the owner of the Corsa explained me that Opel France has imported in 1985, 1986, 400 Corsa Sprint . After that, Opel France should want to create an Opel Corsa Sprint Cup, this car was buidt by Irmscher for this cup , but in 1985 , the car costed + or - 30.000 euros , it seems it was to expensive and the cup didn't exist...I don't know how many cars were buildt from Irmscher .

The only thing I'm sure, it's a very racing car....

Hi,

please send your pictures (in high size) to my emailadresse: Simon.Messinger@online.de

I will post them here in a better dissolution.

regards

k0ax

Themenstarteram 17. September 2007 um 6:37

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von k0Ax

Hi,

please send your pictures (in high size) to my emailadresse: Simon.Messinger@online.de

I will post them here in a better dissolution.

regards

k0ax

Do you receive my email with the pictures ?

Thanks !

Deine Antwort